This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite Protect It! 12-Outlet Surge Suppressor, 8' Item # 565139
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 12-outlet surge suppressor offers protection for all electronics.
- Equipped with child safety covers for each outlet, black housing, and an 8' cord with a space-saving right-angle plug. Diagnostic LEDs indicate protection and ground are present.
- The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2880 joules to handle the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment on two lines simultaneously.
- Built-in RJ45 jacks prevent surges from damaging your 100Bt equipment. Built-in gold, Type F coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your cable/satellite equipment; digital broadband quality accommodates 2.2GHz bandwidth.
- Surge suppressor includes a 6' telephone cord, 6' network cable and 6' coax cable. Can accommodate up to 4 transformers without blocking remaining outlets.
- Audible alarm notifies user when the unit is damaged and needs to be replaced.
- Surge suppressor also features keyhole supports for wall mounting.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|cord length||8 feet|
|Dataline Protection||Cable Modem/DSL/Fax/Phone; Coaxial Cable Line; Ethernet; Telecommunication|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||2880 joules|
|Maximum Line Current||15 A|
|Maximum Surge Current||216 kA|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||12|
|package contents||Protect It! TLP1208SAT 12 Outlets Surge Suppressor; 6-ft. Telephone Cord; 6-ft. Network Cable; 6-ft. Coax Cable; Instruction manual with warranty information|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Cord/Cable Length||8 ft|
|Power Handling||1800 VA|
|Product Line||Protect It!|
|protection type||Noise; Surge|
|Receptacles||12 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Surge Energy Rating||2880 J|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.02 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Reliable 12-Outlet Surge Protection For A/V Components and All Electronics
It could happen in the blink of an eye: a sudden power surge that damages or destroys your valuable audio/video equipment. And even if a catastrophic surge never strikes, smaller power fluctuations and electromagnetic line noise can cause incremental hardware damage, performance problems and data loss. The solution to protect your electronics from surge damage and power-related performance problems? Tripp Lite's TLP1208SAT Protect It! Surge Protector. In one compact, cost-effective unit, the TLP1208SAT provides comprehensive protection and performance enhancement for your PC, peripherals and all electronics. It features a high 2880-joule surge suppression rating—more joules mean more protection for your valuable components! Built-in RJ11, RJ45 and Type F coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem, fax, cable and satellite equipment. The TLP1208SAT also filters out disruptive line noise that can degrade picture and sound quality, helping to ensure peak audio and video performance. 12 5-15R outlets, including 4 that can accommodate bulky transformers, provide ample capacity for all your equipment. An 8-foot cord with space-saving, right-angle plug allows furniture to be placed flush against the wall. Keyhole slots on the back of the housing allow the unit to be mounted on a wall. For peace of mind, the TLP1208SAT comes backed by a lifetime warranty and $250,000 of Ultimate Lifetime Insurance.
Versatile Protection for All ElectronicsThe TLP1208SAT offers cost-effective surge protection and performance enhancement for PCs, peripheral devices, audio/visual equipment and all electronics. It provides 12 AC outlets with built-in safety covers, including four widely spaced outlets that can accommodate bulky transformers without blocking other outlets—ample capacity for all your equipment. An eight-foot cord with space-saving right-angle plug allows furniture to be placed flush against the wall. Four keyhole slots on the back of the unit enable the TLP1208SAT to be mounted on a wall.
Improved Component PerformanceVarious electromagnetic and radio sources can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. This line noise is a common cause of incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video performance problems. The TLP1208SAT incorporates technology that filters out disruptive line noise, preventing it from affecting your equipment, and helping to ensure peak audio and video performance.
Built-In Diagnostic Capability
Lifetime Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
Tripp Lite TLP1208SAT Protect It! Surge Suppressor:
- Advanced surge protection for all home theater and office electronics
- 2880-joule surge suppression rating
- 12 surge-protected AC outlets; 8-ft. cord
- Tel/DSL/Ethernet and coax line protection
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage for connected equipment
- Lifetime product warranty