TP-Link Wireless Smart Plug, HS100 Item # 566567
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
- Help deter intruders by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you're home when you are actually away.
- Turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
- Inspired by a modern sensibility, the smart plug's design is both simple and elegant, allowing it to blend seamlessly with existing decor.
- You can efficiently conserve energy and save money while using the smart plug to control your space heaters and fans.
- Power consumption of your devices is tracked in real-time, and has weekly and monthly summaries.
- Get peace of mind with the countdown timer feature. Automatically switch off the running household appliances you have set a time limit for.
|Certifications & Standards||EAC; CE|
|Current Rating||16 A|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|package contents||Wi-Fi Smart Plug HS100; Quick Start Guide|
|plug type||2P Male; 2P Female|
|Product Line||Smart Plug|
|Supported Host Device OS||iOS, Android|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa|
|Voltage Rating||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Wi-Fi Smart Plug Video
HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug
Save Money by Running the House on Your ScheduleThe HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day. Keep energy bills low by effectively managing your most power consuming appliances. Scheduling allows you to prevent power hungry devices from being left on longer than needed. Make your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
Control from AnywhereYour Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa App1 . Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules, and monitor energy usage.
The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
Appear at Home While You’re AwayHave the Smart Plug work for you when you’re out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home.
Never Leave Things Running AgainThe Smart Plug gives you the peace of mind that you’ll never leave devices running again. With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically. Set it and forget it. It’s that simple, giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life.
Keep Your Kids on ScheduleWith the scheduling benefits of a Smart Plug, you have better control over your child’s daily activities. Make sure the television is turned off when they should be doing homework, or use a countdown feature to have any lamps shut off right before bedtime.
Control with Your VoiceThe Smart Plug now works directly with Amazon Alexa to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
KasaThe free Kasa App works with all TP-LINK smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
No Hub RequiredThe HS100 works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.2
Features & Specifications
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Check on devices remotely, create schedules, and set timers.
- Conserve Energy and Save and save money on your next bill
- Add voice control to electronic devices by pairing with Amazon Echo (sold separately).
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- 2-year warranty, and 24/7 unlimited technical support
- 1 Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 8 and higher) smartphone or tablet
- 2 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.