This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner Item # 567844
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Produce professional-quality documents on the go!
- Compact, travel-friendly all-in-one weighs just 6.6 lbs.
- Prints up to 5 pages per minute in black, 3.5 in color (ISO standard).
- Use the 2.36" color touchscreen to print, scan and copy quickly and easily.
- Scan to your PC, email, USB drive and memory cards.
- Scan and copy up to legal-size documents.
- Create vivid 4800-dpi color documents.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||3.20 W|
|maximum color copy speed||2 ISO ppm|
|processor speed||220 MHz|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||400 mW|
|maximum black and white print speed||5 ISO|
|Printing Technology||Ink-jet - color|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Standby Power Consumption||6.40 W|
|Media Size||Letter - 85.04" x 10.98"; Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"; Statement - 8.50" x 5.51"; Executive - 7.24" x 10.51"; A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"; Envelope No. 10; Monarch Envelope; 3" x 5"; 4" x 6"; 5" x 8"; 5" x 7"|
|maximum copy enlargement||400|
|maximum copy reduction||25|
|Memory Card Supported||SD; MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Additional Warranty Information||one-year technical phone support|
|ISO Color Print Speed (ppm)||3.5 ppm|
|media type||Plain Paper; Card Stock; Envelope; Photo Paper|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 98 Black; HP 95 Tri-color; HP 94 Black; HP 97 Tri-color; HP 99 Photo|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|number of paper trays||1|
|dimensions||3.52"H x 13.98"W x 6.95"D|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 50 Sheet|
|LCD size||2.36 inches|
|Standard Memory||64 MB|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|ISO Mono Print Speed (ppm)||5 ppm|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Bluetooth 2.0|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||1|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 dpi|
|maximum monthly volume||500 sheets|
|Image Sensor Type||CIS|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Color Cartridge Type||Single Multicolor Cartridge|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum color print speed||3.5 ISO ppm|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|package contents||Officejet 150 Mobile All-In-One Printer; 1 x Black Print Cartridge; 1 x Tri-Color Print Cartridge; Starter CD with Printer Drivers; User Documentation; AC Adapter; Power Cord; Lithium-Ion Battery; ADF Paper Path Cleaning Cloth|
|ISO Mono Copy Speed (cpm)||4 cpm|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Product Name||Officejet 150 Mobile All-In-One Printer|
|Language Emulation||PCL 3 GUI|
|Number of Copies||99|
|total paper tray capacity||50|
|Maximum Memory||64 MB|
|maximum black and white copy speed||4 ISO|
|ISO Color Copy Speed (cpm)||2 cpm|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|number of colors||4|
|functionality||copy; print; scan|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Operating Power Consumption||22 W|
|scanner optical resolution||600|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Does it scan 2 sided documents
I'd like to save the scan to a usb storage device.
I'd like to use this without having to plug it into a wall socket. Is that possible?
1. No, the HP Office Jet 150 Mobile printer does NOT have duplex capability. You will have to manually flip the pages. This apples to both printing and scanning.
2. See above
3. Yes you can install SOME USB cards into the port on the back. However, they must comply with HP's standers on flash media. If the USB stick works on other HP printers there is a good chance it will work with this.
4. YES! This is one of the major features of this printer. You CAN print with no power connected to it. You just have to have the included battery charged. It Lasts me about 50 pages of color.
A side note with this printer. It has blue tooth and that is nice for some. HOWEVER!!!! it does NOT have wi-fi and you can NOT scan over blue tooth. To scan you MUST use a USB cable (not included).
Sources: I own it.
You need power for it to work.
2.no, you can't scan two sided documents automatically, you will have to flip the page, but you can combine the job into one doc.
3. don't know about USB, but don't think so you can do that.
4. you have to plug the printer for power, how else do you think printer would work ? :-). You can print on your wi-fi network though.
Produce professional-quality documents on the go, using built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology. Make quick copies, easily scan while on the go, and print from selected notebooks and mobile devices.h2 h7
Print professional-quality documents from multiple operating systems on Windows® and Macintosh platforms. Use Bluetooth® technology to print wirelessly from a variety of mobile devices, including selected notebooks and smartphones.h2
Deliver professional-quality documents and photos with laser-quality text and vivid colors, using a durable, compact all-in-one. Plus, scan and copy with ease.h7
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Many HP printers and All-in-Ones allow you to print photos directly from your memory card—no PC needed!
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.st1
- HP Officejet 150 Mobile Printer
- HP 98 Black Print Cartridge
- HP 95 Tri-Color Print Cartridge
- CD with printer drivers
- User documentation
- AC adapter
- power cord
- HP Lithium-ion battery
- ADF Paper Path Cleaning Cloth.
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 18 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 22 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 23 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 500
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best)
- 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- 2.36-in (5.9 cm) touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- Processor speed
- 220 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 each black, cyan/magenta/yellow)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Wireless capability
- Yes, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 PictBridge; 1 SD Card slot; 1 Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- Network ready
- Standard (Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR)
- Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 8: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1.1 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows® Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1.0 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows® XP (32-bit) SP2: Intel® Pentium® II , Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 600 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port.
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, 1 GB HD, CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (32-bit) SP2; Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion; Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html.)
- Memory card compatibility
- Secure Digital (SD)
- Memory, standard
- 64 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 64 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- Up to 50-sheet input tray
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), cards (3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in), photo (5 x 7 in, 4 x 6 in)
- Media sizes, custom
- 3 x 4 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (inkjet, photo, plain), cards (greeting, index), envelopes, brochures
- Media weight, recommended
- 20 lb
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 4 x 6 in)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 8.5 x 14 in
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- 1 sheet
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 99 copies
- Input voltage: 90 to 132 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz; 180 to 264 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
- Power consumption
- 65 watts maximum, 22 watts (Active), 0.4 watts (Manual-Off), 6.4 watts (Standby), 3.2 watts (Sleep)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 15 to 90% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.98 x 6.95 x 3.52 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 14.0 x 10.7 x 10.7 in (with Output Door and Main Tray opened and legal extension extended)
- 6.4 lb (6.8 lbs with battery)
- One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Based on market research of comparable A4 mobile inkjet printers less than $500 as of September 2011. h2 Notebook or netbook must be Bluetooth® enabled. Includes Windows Mobile® phones. Additional fee required through 3rd party service provider for BlackBerry smartphones. h7 For optimal scan/copy quality, avoid scanning/copying under direct sunlight/intense lighting. st1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2015 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup; HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. m1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims