- Compact, travel-friendly all-in-one weighs just 6.6 lbs.
- Prints up to 5 pages per minute in black, 3.5 in color (ISO standard).
- Use the 2.36" color touchscreen to print, scan and copy quickly and easily.
- Scan to your PC, email, USB drive and memory cards.
- Scan and copy up to legal-size documents.
- Create vivid 4800-dpi color documents.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||3.20 W|
|maximum color copy speed||2 ISO ppm|
|processor speed||220 MHz|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||400 mW|
|maximum black and white print speed||5 ISO|
|item type||inkjet multifunction printer|
|Printing Technology||Ink-jet - color|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Standby Power Consumption||6.40 W|
|Media Size||Letter - 85.04" x 10.98"; Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"; Statement - 8.50" x 5.51"; Executive - 7.24" x 10.51"; A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"; Envelope No. 10; Monarch Envelope; 3" x 5"; 4" x 6"; 5" x 8"; 5" x 7"|
|maximum copy enlargement||400|
|maximum copy reduction||25|
|Memory Card Supported||Secure Digital; MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Additional Warranty Information||one-year technical phone support|
|ISO Color Print Speed (ppm)||3.5|
|media type||Plain Paper; Card Stock; Envelope; Photo Paper|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 98 Black; HP 95 Tri-color; HP 94 Black; HP 97 Tri-color; HP 99 Photo|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|number of paper trays||1|
|dimensions||3.52"H x 13.98"W x 6.95"D|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 50 Sheet|
|LCD size||2.36 inches|
|Standard Memory||64 MB|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|ISO Mono Print Speed (ppm)||5|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Bluetooth 2.0|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||1|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 dpi|
|maximum monthly volume||500 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Color Cartridge Type||Single Multicolor Cartridge|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum color print speed||3.5 ISO ppm|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|package contents||Officejet 150 Mobile All-In-One Printer; 1 x Black Print Cartridge; 1 x Tri-Color Print Cartridge; Starter CD with Printer Drivers; User documentation; AC Adapter; Power Cord; Lithium-Ion Battery; ADF Paper Path Cleaning Cloth|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|ISO Mono Copy Speed (cpm)||4|
|Product Name||Officejet 150 Mobile All-In-One Printer|
|Language Emulation||PCL 3 GUI|
|Number of Copies||99|
|total paper tray capacity||50|
|Maximum Memory||64 MB|
|maximum black and white copy speed||4 ISO|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|ISO Color Copy Speed (cpm)||2|
|number of colors||4|
|functionality||3-in-1 (print, scan and copy)|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Operating Power Consumption||22 W|
|scanner optical resolution||600|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Does it scan 2 sided documents
I'd like to save the scan to a usb storage device.
I'd like to use this without having to plug it into a wall socket. Is that possible?
1. No, the HP Office Jet 150 Mobile printer does NOT have duplex capability. You will have to manually flip the pages. This apples to both printing and scanning.
2. See above
3. Yes you can install SOME USB cards into the port on the back. However, they must comply with HP's standers on flash media. If the USB stick works on other HP printers there is a good chance it will work with this.
4. YES! This is one of the major features of this printer. You CAN print with no power connected to it. You just have to have the included battery charged. It Lasts me about 50 pages of color.
A side note with this printer. It has blue tooth and that is nice for some. HOWEVER!!!! it does NOT have wi-fi and you can NOT scan over blue tooth. To scan you MUST use a USB cable (not included).
Sources: I own it.
You need power for it to work.
2.no, you can't scan two sided documents automatically, you will have to flip the page, but you can combine the job into one doc.
3. don't know about USB, but don't think so you can do that.
4. you have to plug the printer for power, how else do you think printer would work ? :-). You can print on your wi-fi network though.
Up to 5 ppm
Up to 3.5 ppm
25 to 400%
Up to 600 dpi
- Produce professional-quality documents on the go, using built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Make quick copies and easily scan while on the go1
- Print from selected notebooks and mobile devices2
This product has
Yes (up to 4 x 6 in)
2.36-in (5.9 cm) touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
Conserve resources with an Energy Star-qualified printer
Print speed black (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 5 ppm3
Print speed black (draft, letter):
Up to 22 ppm3
Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 3.5 ppm3
Print speed color (draft, letter):
Up to 18 ppm3
First page out black (letter, ready):
As fast as 8 sec
First page out color (letter, ready):
As fast as 23 sec
Recommended monthly page volume:
100 to 500 pages4
Paper handling input, standard:
50-sheet input tray
Scan resolution, optical:
Up to 600 dpi
Copy reduce/enlarge settings:
25 to 400%
One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability