- Compact, travel-friendly all-in-one weighs just 6.6 lbs.
- Prints up to 5 pages per minute in black, 3.5 in color (ISO standard).
- Use the 2.36" color touchscreen to print, scan and copy quickly and easily.
- Scan to your PC, email, USB drive and memory cards.
- Scan and copy up to legal-size documents.
- Create vivid 4800-dpi color documents.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 98 Black; HP 95 Tri-color; HP 94 Black; HP 97 Tri-color; HP 99 Photo|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Bluetooth 2.0|
|dimensions||3.52"H x 13.98"W x 6.95"D|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|LCD size||2.36 inches|
|maximum black and white copy speed||4 ISO ppm|
|maximum black and white print speed||5 ISO ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||2 ISO ppm|
|maximum color print speed||3.5 ISO ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||500 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|memory card reader||yes|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+|
|scanner optical resolution||600 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||50 sheets|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Does it scan 2 sided documents
I'd like to save the scan to a usb storage device.
I'd like to use this without having to plug it into a wall socket. Is that possible?
2.no, you can't scan two sided documents automatically, you will have to flip the page, but you can combine the job into one doc.
3. don't know about USB, but don't think so you can do that.
4. you have to plug the printer for power, how else do you think printer would work ? :-). You can print on your wi-fi network though.
Up to 5 ppm
Up to 3.5 ppm
25 to 400%
Up to 600 dpi
- Produce professional-quality documents on the go, using built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Make quick copies and easily scan while on the go1
- Print from selected notebooks and mobile devices2
This product has
Yes (up to 4 x 6 in)
2.36-in (5.9 cm) touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
Conserve resources with an Energy Star-qualified printer
Print speed black (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 5 ppm3
Print speed black (draft, letter):
Up to 22 ppm3
Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 3.5 ppm3
Print speed color (draft, letter):
Up to 18 ppm3
First page out black (letter, ready):
As fast as 8 sec
First page out color (letter, ready):
As fast as 23 sec
Recommended monthly page volume:
100 to 500 pages4
Paper handling input, standard:
50-sheet input tray
Scan resolution, optical:
Up to 600 dpi
Copy reduce/enlarge settings:
25 to 400%
One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability