DescriptionThe Monster Cable GreenPower MP HDP 900G 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor provides the advanced protection you need to keep all your valuable equipment protected against even the most powerful surges. It's Exclusive Dual Mode Plus automatically disconnects to isolate your equipment from harmful surges and spikes. It also sounds an alarm to let you know that the PowerCenter has protected your electronics from dangerous power conditions. It features patented HD Clean Power filtering that is precision-engineered to remove electrical noise and interference. This protects the delicate circuitry inside your HDTV and other electronics from unnecessary wear. Powerline Communication, also known as HomePlug, is a revolutionary home network system and this surge suppressor is engineered to allow full-speed PLC network communications.
|Additional Warranty Information||$400,000 limited connected equipment warranty.|
|Compatibility||TV; HDTV; DVD player; AV Receiver; Home Theater Equipment; HomePlug Powerline Communication|
|Dataline Protection||Network/Phone; Coaxial Cable Line|
|manufacturer||Monster Cable Products, Inc|
|model name||MP HDP 900G|
|Power Cord/Cable||8 ft|
|Product Name||GreenPower MP HDP 900G 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor|
|Product Type||Surge Suppressor/Protector|
|protection type||Noise; Surge|
|Receptacles||8 x AC Power|
|Surge Energy Rating||3240 J|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
GreenPower™ HDP 900G PowerCenter™
Save Money. Save the Earth.
Monster Green Power products can do a lot more than just make sure you’ve got a great HDTV picture. They can protect you and your equipment from dangerous power surges, reduce risk of fires, save you electricity and save you real money. They’re a terrific investment.
• Monster GreenPower™ stops standby mode energy waste and saves money
• Exclusive Dual Mode Plus™ automatically disconnects and sounds an alarm to protect your equipment
• Patented HD Clean Power™ Stage 1 filtering rejects noise and interference
• Surge protected coax, phone, and network connections
• Fireproof ceramic protection reduces risk of fire caused by power surges
• 8 surge protected, color-coded AC power outlets
• 3240 Joules of surge protection
• $400,000 limited connected equipment warranty
Keep All Your AV Equipment Safe with Advanced Dual Mode Plus™ Power Protection
• Common surges and spikes can easily damage or destroy your valuable AV electronics.
• Exclusive Dual Mode Plus automatically disconnects to isolate your equipment from surges and spikes.
• It also sounds an alarm to let you know that the PowerCenter™ has protected your electronics from dangerous power conditions.
Stop Standby Energy Waste with Monster Greenpower™ Outlet Management
• Anytime your TV is in stand-by mode, the other GreenPower Plus outlets will automatically switch off to eliminate stand-by power waste by other equipment.
• When you turn your TV back on, the GreenPower Plus outlets automatically power up.
Eliminate Electrical “Noise” for Better Picture and Sound
• Your home’s electricity is full of noise and interference caused by all of your appliances and electronics.
• This “dirty power” degrades video performance resulting in “snow”, vertical lines, and pixelation on your screen.
• Ordinary surge protectors do nothing about dirty power.
• The HDP 900 G+ Clean Power filtering ensures the best possible picture and sound.
Protect Against Surges and Spikes That Cause Home Fires
• Ordinary surge protectors use plastic-coated MOVs– metal oxide varistors – to absorb excess voltage.
• But powerful surges can melt the plastic coating, potentially causing a fire.
• This Monster® PowerCenter features ceramic-encased MOVs for superior fire protection.
• The ceramic enclosure is made of fireproof material similar to that used on the space shuttle to give you peace of mind that your home theater and, more importantly, your home is safe.
Our Monsterous Guarantee
• We're Monsterously confident about the HDP 900G's advanced power protection, which is why we'll replace up to $400,000 worth of your equipment if it's damaged by power conditions.
• With Monster Power on your side, you'll always know that your valuable home theater equipment is covered.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability