HP x2 Detachable Laptop, 10.1" Touchscreen, Intel® Atom™ x5, 2GB Memory, 32GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 575663
This value-packed, detachable convertible goes from laptop to stand, tent or tablet mode in seconds. With a 32GB flash drive, it boots up and shuts down quickly, and is energy efficient as well.
- Runs on Windows 10 Home.
- Powered by an Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor.
- 2GB memory runs your programs. Memory is not expandable.
- 32GB solid state drive easily holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- 10.1" Full HD+ touchscreen with IPS technology, and a 1280 x 800 resolution.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam. Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light.
- 91% size island-style keyboard for a natural, comfortable typing experience.
- Wireless-AC for high-performance, cable-free networking.
- Bluetooth® Technology permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Ports include: USB Type-C™ 2.0, USB Type C 3.1 Gen 1, micro HDMI, Pogo-pin (6-pin), and headphone/microphone combo jack.
- DTS Studio Sound with dual speaker provides an authentic audio experience with high-quality sound.
- Battery stays powered for up to 10 hours and 30 minutes. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power-management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Weighs 2.40 lb.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|2 in 1||yes|
|audio hardware||DTS Studio Sound|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) - tablet||10.4 in x 6.7 in x 0.4 in|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Flash Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 400|
|hard drive capacity||32 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|LCD Backlight Technology||WLED backlight|
|maximum battery life||10.5 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||2 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||1.92 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|package contents||Notebook x2 - 10-p010nr (ENERGY STAR); AC Adapter|
|ports||1 USB Type-C 2.0; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only); 1 micro HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone jack; 1 pogo-pin (6-pin) docking connector|
|processor model||Atom x5-Z8350|
|processor speed||1.44 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Atom|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5 Megapixel|
|screen resolution||1290 x 800|
|screen size||10.1 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 400|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s23
Intel® Atom™ processor
A simple detachable PC that gives you all the essentials and four different modes. It opens up new possibilities at an affordable price.
Go beyond laptop and tablet with stand and tent modes. With a thin and light design and unique magnetic hinge you can pick the perfect mode to work, watch, play and go.
Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows—only better.
Enjoy the sun and your favorite content with this anti-glare panel. Non-reflective and low gloss means you'll get less glare while you're outside.
Impressive graphics help with everything you do. Whether it's watching a video or just surfing the web, Intel® HD Graphics render all the visuals on your screen with smooth, vivid quality.
Quality processing power means everyday productivity.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d23
- Memory, standard
- 2 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (onboard)
- Memory and storage
- 2 GB memory; 32 GB memory
- Hard drive description
- 32 GB eMMCd13
- Processor family
- Intel® Atom™ processor
- Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8350 (1.44 GHz, up to 1.92 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)d18
- 1.28 lb (tablet); 2.4 lb (tablet and base)d4
- 10.1" diagonal WXGA IPS eDP anti-glare WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1280 x 800)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 400d3
- Battery type
- 2-cell, 32.5 Wh Li-ion
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 10.43 x 6.81 x 0.36 in (tablet); 10.43 x 6.81 x 0.92 in (tablet and base)
- HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone; HP Wide Vision 5 MP Camera (rear) with integrated digital microphoned8
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- DTS Studio Sound™; Dual speakers
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only); 1 USB 2.0 (Type-C); 1 micro HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
- 802.11ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combod12
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSD media card reader
- Product color
- Natural silver
- Product design
- HP Finish
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d19
- 1-year limited hardware warranty, toll-free technical support; 90-days limited software technical support (from date of purchase)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s23 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com h1 Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details. h2 HP Fast Charge recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Available on select HP models. h3 Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. d23 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com d13 Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content. d18 GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. d4 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d8 Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included. d12 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. d2 EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. d19 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.