Netgear® ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point, WNDAP360 Item # 577318
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fast wireless speeds help you stay connected
- Provides 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5.0GHz (802.11a/b/g/n) connectivity between wired Ethernet networks and radio-equipped devices.
- Features wireless transmission speeds up to 300 Mbps for rapid networking performance.
- Equipped with 2 antennas with a 5dBi gain to help ensure a strong, reliable signal.
|dimensions||2.2"H x 10"W x 10"D|
|Features||Quality of Service (QoS); MIMO Technology|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Ceiling Mountable; Desktop|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbps|
|warranty length||limited lifetime; 3-year limited (power supply)|
From the Manufacturer|
Blow past the speed and range limits of 802.11a and 802.11g networks with Wireless-N. The sleekly-designed, dual-band WNDAP360 boosts speed and coverage and offers easy mounting options for ceiling, wall, and desktop.
Advanced Speed and Range with Comprehensive Internet Security
- Up to 15x the speed and 10x the coverage of 802.11a, 802.11g networks
- Stylish and elegant design with easy mounting options (e.g. ceiling, wall and desktop)
- Concurrent operation in 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio band for maximum wireless throughput
- Backward compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g and 802.11b network devices
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af PoE) lowers deployment costs
- Centralized management via wireless controller (WC7520) for large deployments
- Deploy wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging via Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Security feature include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support
- Easy mounting mechanism for quick wall or ceiling installation
- Internal antennas factory-optimized for maximum RF performance
- Antenna take-offs enable optional accessory antenna attachment for 2.4GHz operations
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 253.75 x 253.76 x 54.76 mm (10.0 x 10.0 x 2.16 in)
- Weight: 878 g (1.93 lbs)
- ProSafe® Dual Band Wireless-N Access Point (WNDAP360)
- Ethernet cable
- Wall-mount kit
- Installation guide
- Resource CD
- 12V, 1A power supply
- Warranty/support information card