Avery® Shipping Labels, 2" x 4", 100% Recycled, FSC Certified, Kraft Brown, 10 Labels Per Sheet, Box Of 250 Sheets Item # 578613
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Recycled labels provide a greener choice
- Create custom address labels for your packages at home or the office.
- For use with laser and inkjet printers.
- Self-adhesive backing ensures labels stick permanently.
- Kraft material easily covers old markings and creates a printed-on appearance.
- Customize with free templates and designs from Avery Design & Print at avery.com.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 100% total recycled content, including 100% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- Chlorine-Free — unbleached or whitened using Processed Chlorine Free or Totally Chlorine Free methods, helping avoid potential impacts to health and the environment.*
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations
|label features||acid free; permanent; self adhesive|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||10|
|size||2" x 4"|
From the Manufacturer|
Customize your packages and reduce your impact on the environment with our Kraft Brown Shipping Labels. These labels blend into cardboard to give your packages a clean, printed-on look, and they completely block out what's underneath so you can reuse and extend the life of your boxes. Easily customize the labels with your logo or other graphics using free templates and designs at avery.com/print.
- Kraft Brown labels blend in with cardboard to give packages a clean, printed-on look
- Customize with logos and images for a more professional look
- Cover up existing markings to reuse boxes, mailing tubes and more
- Label paper is made of 100% recycled material (100% post consumer content)
- Labels are recyclable as part of paper waste (dispose of label backing sheets separately)