Fujitsu Fi-7180 Sheetfed Scanner - 600 dpi Optical Item # 579763
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The fi-7180 has been introduced to support increasingly diverse business related document capture routines at the desktop of individual knowledge workers or small workgroups. Simple, productivity-boosting operation virtually eliminates training requirements.The fi-7180 brings industry leading mixed batch scanning capabilities to the desktop with a design that allows for a record breaking mixed batch feeding range from 27-413 g/m2, freeing the user from most paper weight related pre-sorting requirements. The fi-7180 makes use of an ultrasonic sensor that accurately detects errors where two or more sheets are fed through the scanner at once. Multifeed detection works reliably when scanning mixed batches of documents with different paper weights and sizes. When multifeed is detected, the user is instantly alerted and can continue capturing all relevant sheets and pages without losing relevant information.
|software included||PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Driver; Software Operation Panel; Error Recovery Guide; PaperStream Capture; ScanSnap Manager for fi Series; Scan to Microsoft SharePoint; ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap; Scanner Central Admin Agent|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||1.80 W|
|Certifications & Standards||TWAIN; ISIS|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||160|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; RoHS; EPEAT Silver|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||38 Watt|
|USB Standard||USB 3.0; USB 2.0|
|package contents||Fi-7180 Sheetfed Scanner; ADF Paper Chute; AC Cable; AC Adapter; USB Cable; Software & Drivers DVD; Getting Started Guide|
|Standby Power Consumption||350 mW|
|Media Size||A4 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter 8.50" x 11"; 2" x 2.13"; Legal 8.50" x 14"; 8.27" x 18.33 ft; A8 2" x 2.90"; Custom Size|
|Product Name||Fi-7180 Sheetfed Scanner|
|media type||Plain Paper; Plastic Card; Embossed Card; Credit Card; Card|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||160|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|automatic document feeder capacity||80 Sheets|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||80|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.27" x 18.33 ft|
|operating system compatibility||Windows|
|Operating Power Consumption||42 W|
|color||black & white|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||80|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Fujitsu fi-7180 Sheet-Fed Scanner
Provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds
- Fast, 80ppm / 160ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- 2D Barcode Support
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Acoustic and Timing Paper Protection functionality
- Comes with TWAIN and ISIS Drivers with PaperStream IP image clean up
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
- Will this scanner do OCR or Optical Character Recognition? expandContent
- Yes, all Fujitsu scanner models are capable of creating images that are used for OCR recognition. OCR is a software process where an image is converted to text data. Once the PDF has been OCR'd users can easily search for words within a PDF.
- Are Fujitsu scanners networkable? expandContent
- Fujitsu offers a complete network scanning solution with the fi-6010N and N1800 network scanner which includes Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print functionality.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
With duplex scanning speeds of 160 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7180 and fi-7280 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 18.3 feet in PaperStream IP
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture (PSC) makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PSC is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
|Fujitsu fi-7180 Document Scanner||Fujitsu fi-7280 Sheet-Fed Scanner||Fujitsu fi-7160 Document Scanner||Fujitsu fi-7260 Sheet-Fed Scanner|
|Scanner Type||ADF||ADF + Flatbed||ADF||ADF + Flatbed|
|Duplex or Simplex [...]||Duplex||Duplex||Duplex||Duplex|
|ADF Scanning Speed (Color, Greyscale, Monochrome)||80ppm / 160ipm @200dpi, 300dpi||80ppm / 160ipm @200dpi, 300dpi||60ppm / 120ipm @200dpi, 300dpi||60ppm / 120ipm @200dpi, 300dpi|
|Flatbed Scanning Speed||
||1.7 seconds (200 / 300 dpi)||
||1.7 seconds (200 / 300 dpi)|
|Output Resolution||Up to 600 dpi||Up to 600 dpi||Up to 600 dpi||Up to 600 dpi|
|Image Sensor||Dual CCD||Triple CCD||Dual CCD||Triple CCD|
|ADF Paper Size||
Min 2" x 2.13"
Max 8.5" x 14"
Min 2" x 2.13"
Max 8.5" x 14"
Min 2" x 2.13"
Max 8.5" x 14"
Min 2" x 2.13"
Max 8.5" x 14"
|Flatbed Paper Size||
||Max 8.5" x 11.69"||
||Max 8.5" x 11.69"|
|Paper Input [...]||Up to 80 sheets||Up to 80 sheets||Up to 80 sheets||Up to 80 sheets|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (Backward compatible)||USB 3.0 (Backward compatible)||USB 3.0 (Backward compatible)||USB 3.0 (Backward compatible)|
|Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Intelligent Multi Feed Detection||
|Paper Protection Function||
|Embossed card scanning, Long Document Scannning||
|PaperStream IP (TWAIN&ISIS) Drivers/ PaperStream Capture Software||
|Scanner Central Admin Software||
|Size (W x D x H)1||11.8" x 6.7" x 6.4"||11.8"x 22.7"x 9.2"||11.8" x 6.7" x 6.4"||11.8"x 22.7"x 9.2"|
|Weight||9.26 lb. (4.2 kg)||19.36 lb. (8.8 kg)||9.26 lb. (4.2 kg)||19.4 lb. (8.8 kg)|
|Limited Warranty2||1 Year Advance Exchange||1 Year Advance Exchange||1 Year Advance Exchange||1 Year Advance Exchange|
|Service Options:||Basic, Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit||Basic, Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit||Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit||Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit|
- 1 When chute is closed.
- 2 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686