This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Cable Item # 580605
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Belkin's high-quality Corning Fiber Optic Cables are built to meet or exceed industry specifications. Belkin Fiber Patch Jumpers are compatible with Fiber Channel, Infiniband, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet applications. Belkin fiber patch cords are best suited to connect fiber optic equipment to fiber optic cross-connects, interconnects, and data communication boxes. Each Belkin fiber cable is tested for greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. Each cable is individually 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss and quality.
|cable type||Fiber Optic|
|Connector on First End||2 x LC Male Network|
|Connector on Second End||2 x ST Male Network|
|Connectors||2 x LC multi-mode - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||2 x ST multi-mode - male|
|Core / Cladding Diameter||50 / 125 micron|
|Core/Cladding Diameter||50/125 µm|
|Device Supported||Network Device|
|Fiber Optic Mode||Multi-mode|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Type of Fiber Optics||Multimode|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
At a Glance:
- Fiber optic patch cable for high-speed data connections
- Suitable for 10GB Ethernet network applications
- Backward compatible with existing network equipment
- Two LC and two SC connectors for rapid deployment
- Multimode optical fiber to transmit data over short distances
1. LC Duplex male connectors
2. SC Duplex male connectors
3. Multimode optical fiber
LC AND ST CONNECTORS FOR QUICK DEPLOYMENT
This fiber optic cable features two LC multimode male connectors on one end and two ST multimode male connectors on the other end for fast setup. LC connectors conserve space to accommodate multiple cables.
TRANSMIT DATA WITH EASE
Establish high-speed data connections within your local area network using the Belkin 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/SC Fiber Optic Patch Cable. Designed for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet network applications, multimode patch cable is backward compatible with existing network equipment and offers three times the bandwidth of traditional 62.5/125 multimode fibers.
MULTIMODE FIBER FOR BACKBONE APPLICATIONS
Ideal as part of a backbone network, this fiber patch cable uses laser-optimized fiber that has a larger diameter and greater light-gathering capacity than a single-mode fiber. With a core diameter of 50 microns and a cladding diameter of 125 microns, this fiber is better suited for transmitting data over short distances, such as within an office building.
MEETS INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
The Belkin 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/ST Fiber Optic Patch Cable is classified as an OM3 multimode optical fiber cable under ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission) standard 11801.
- 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/SC Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Connectors: LC/ST
- Core/Cladding Diameters: 50mm/125mm
- Outer Diameter: 3mm
- Minimum Return Loss @ 850nm/1310nm: 20dB/20dB
- Max Attenuation (dB/km) at 850nm/1310nm: 2.5/0.7
- Minimum Modal Bandwidth (MHz-km) at 850nm/1310nm: 550
- 100% tested for reliabilty and performance
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Use with LED and VCSEL light sources
- Ideal for campus and backbone applications
- Maximum 300 Meters for 10Gb transmission speeds
- Designed for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Backward compatible, works with legacy networks
|Cable Characteristic||Fiber optic|
|Cable Type||Patch cable|
|Connector on First End||2 x LC/PC multi-mode - male|
|Connector on Second End||2 x ST/PC multi-mode - male|
|Max Attenuation (dB/km) at 850nm/1310nm:||2.5/0.7|
|Minimum Return Loss @ 850nm/1310nm||20dB/20dB|