APC® Smart-UPS™ 3000VA Item # 580969
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Protects equipment and critical data from costly interruptions. Supplies reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently.
- High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime.
- Available in a variety of forms, factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run). There is a model for nearly every application and budget.
- Standard models are the most popular UPS for business servers, storage and network devices. Considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability.
- Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses. Protects small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers.
- Extended run models accept external battery packs. For long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||12 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Spill-proof, Maintenance-free|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA; FCC Part 15 Class A; UL 1778|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; REACH; RoHS|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA L5-30|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||2880 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||2700 W|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD RM 2U 120V US; CD with software; Documentation CD; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB Cable; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Hardware; Rack Mounting Support Rails|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L5-30P|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R; 2 x NEMA 5-20R|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|