This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Tripp Lite Smart LCD SMART1500LCDXL 1500 VA Tower/Rack Mountable UPS Item # 581578
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The SMART1500LCDXL SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.Eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, as well as provide up to 12 minutes of UPS battery support at half-load (450W) and 4 minutes of support at full load (900W). You can get even more runtime by connecting an optional BP24V15RT2U external battery pack.Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects severe undervoltages as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 1038-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.Space-saving NEMA 5-15P right-angle plug with 1.83 m (6-ft.) cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large rotatable LCD screen with dimmer shows real-time input voltage, load, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), the SMART1500LCDXL enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||12 Minute|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)|
|form factor||Tower/Rack Mountable|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||900 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4.50 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||29.40 lb|
|What's Included||Smart LCD SMART1500LCDXL 1500 VA Tower/Rack Mountable UPS; USB Cable; Serial Cable; Phone Cable; Rack/Tower Mounting Kit; Owner's Manual|
|Show More ▾|
SMART1500LCDXL SmartPro® LCD 120V 1500VA 900W Line-Interactive UPS, AVR, Extended Runtime, 2U Rack/Tower, LCD, USB, DB9, 8 Outlets
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn’t. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Workgroup Servers, Media Servers, High-Performance Workstations, Office Computers, Gaming PCs, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Switches, Wireless Routers, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Audio/Video Equipment
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, DVD and Blu-ray™ Players, Stereos, Surround Sound Systems, Sound Bar Speakers, Streaming Media Players, Home Theater PCs, Cable/Satellite Receivers
Expandable Battery Backup
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (450W) for up to 12 minutes using the included batteries.
- Extended Runtime: This UPS system allows you to connect one or more optional external battery packs to provide additional backup runtime. Some external battery packs can also be daisy-chained, allowing you to scale runtime to match any application requirement.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries: You can add or replace batteries without turning off the UPS system and disrupting the operation of connected equipment.
Advanced AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData and audio/video lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone or network lines.
- The RJ45 jacks protect a phone, analog modem, DSL modem or Ethernet network line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the multifunction LCD screen.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB or serial port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $250,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, e-mail and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: SMART1500LCDXL
Load Capacity: 1500 VA (900 W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 8 x 5-15R
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angled Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 12 min. (450 W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/Network (1 Line)
Communication: USB Port (HID-Compliant), DB9 Serial
User-Replaceable Battery: No
Expandable Battery Runtime: Yes (Requires Optional External Battery Pack)
Compatible External Battery Pack: BP24V15RT2U (Limit 1)
Primary Form Factor: 2U Rack (Supports 2- and 4-post rack or tower installation with included kit.)
Dimensions: 3.5 x 17.25 x 10.5 in. (8.9 x 43.8 x 26.7 cm)
Weight: 29.4 lb. (13.4 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $250,000
What’s Included: UPS; USB, DB9 and Telephone Cabling; Mounting Hardware; Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.