Jacquard Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments, Assorted, Set Of 6 Item # 582952
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for interior, exterior and archival applications
- Use to simulate metallic sheens, pearlescents, antique metal, raku pottery, hammered copper and more.
- Mix into virtually any viscous medium, such as paint, varnish, airbrush paint, polymer clay and more. Can also be applied dry to wood, ceramics, paper, wax or almost any other porous surface.
- Exhibits high colorfastness and stability.
- High temperature resistance allows use in kilns up to 600° Fahrenheit.
- Non-toxic and pH-neutral formula is great for stamping or embossing.
- Set of 6 colors includes 1 each of Antique Silver (0.75 oz), Duo Green-Yellow (0.5 oz), Interference Blue (0.5 oz), Pearl White (0.75 oz), Sparkle Gold (0.75 oz) and Super Copper (0.75 oz).
|color||antique silver; duo green-yellow; interference blue; pearl white; sparkle gold; super copper|
|manufacturer||Rupert, Gibbon & Spider|