This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
EnGenius Neutron EWS350AP IEEE 802.11ac 1.14 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point Item # 583059
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
EnGenius Neutron EWS350AP 11ac Indoor AP is a high-powered Dual-Band Indoor Managed Wireless AP with expanded capacity and fast 11ac wireless speeds to 867Mbps on 5GHz and to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. It can function as a stand-alone Access Point or part of a scalable Neutron WLAN Management Solution. The AP features a high transmit RF power of 26 dBm on both frequency bands, ensuring its signals penetrate walls, floors and ceilings with ease.
|form factor||Ceiling Mountable; Wall Mountable; Rail-mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Number of Internal Antennas||4|
|package contents||Neutron EWS350AP Wireless Access Points; 12V/2A Power Adapter; T-Rail Mounting Kit; Ceiling and Wall Mount Screw Kit; Mounting bracket; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE+|
|Total Number of Antennas||4|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.14 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
EnGenius Neutron EWS350AP 11ac Indoor Access Point
EnGenius Neutron EWS350AP 11ac Indoor AP high-powered
Dual-Band Indoor Managed Wireless AP
with expanded capacity and fast 11ac wireless speeds to 867Mbps on 5GHz and to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. It can
function as a stand-alone Access Point or part of a scalable Neutron Wireless
Network Management Solution.
The AP features a high transmit RF power of 26 dBm on both frequency bands ensuring its signals penetrate walls, floors and ceilings with ease.
High Performance for Today’s Demanding ApplicationsThe Neutron EWS350AP marks a new performance breakthrough for Indoor Access Points with expanded capacity and fast 11ac speeds to 867Mbps on 5GHz and to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band.
Features & Benefits
- 11ac wireless speeds to 867 Mbps on 5GHz & speeds to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz band
- Band Steering shifts Dual-Band clients to 5GHz for improved performance & expanded user capacity
- Enhanced range, multi-floor coverage with up to 26dBm transmit power
- Operate as a stand-alone AP or part of a scalable Neutron WLAN Management Solution
- Scalable & flexible, manage 1 - 1,000+ APs & Switches via ezMaster
- No AP licensing or annual subscription fees for ezMaster Software
- Deploy ezMaster as a Cloud-based*, remote or locally managed platform
- Monitor & manage APs via ezMaster with or without a Neutron WLAN Controller Switch
- Flexible power options via (PoE) 802.3at-capable WLAN Controller Switches
- SmartSync Redundancy backs up AP data reporting, storing it in the event ezMaster connection is every lost
- At-a-glance dashboard, rich reporting & analytics
- Captive Portal offers corporate branded, regulated, secure Internet access for customers
- Four (4) sectorized 3D antennas provide superior performance as users move around the network
- •Indoor, low-profile, ceiling-mounted AP blends nicely with in-room décor
- Fast Roaming ensures continuous connectivity while moving between APs
- Secure Guest Network provides guest Internet access while keeping corporate servers secure