- Cover up old markings or create new boxes with a printed on look. Shipping containers can be re-used while still looking professional.
- Labels are made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free Brown Kraft label stock matches the color of the box so the label looks like it is pritned directly on the box. Logos, marketing messages and addresses look like they were custom printed.
- Compatible with major Internet postal service software.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified Label paper
- Easy to customize with free templates and designs on avery.com/print
- Designed for use with most inkjet and laser printers.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay secure.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
- Greener choice — contains 100% postconsumer recycled content.
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Leadership Forestry|
|eco-label/standard||FSC — Mixed|
|label size||5 1/2" x 8 1/2"|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||2|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|total recycled content||100%|
From the Manufacturer|
Avery Brown Kraft Labels
Reuse Boxes-- Save Money and Be GreenLabels cover up existing markings, and the color blends with cardboard so you can reuse old boxes and create a seamless appearance.
Save TimeAvoid repacking boxes by covering up markings or labels you don't want your recipient to see.
Natural Look for PackagingLabels provide a premium, natural look for showcasing your brand, logo, or product.
Variety of Uses
Use them for anything from shipping packages to promoting your business.
- Professional-looking packages (branded shipping labels)
- Shipping packages
- Branding and merchandising
The label paper is made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free; the labels are also recyclable as part of paper waste.
Variety of Options Available
The labels work with a variety of printer types and come in several labels-per-sheet options to accommodate the project at hand.
Printer Options: Works for both InkJet and Laser
Labels per Sheet: Choose the number of labels per sheet that's right for the job:
Free and Easy Ways to Customize and Print
Avery offers free template solutions to make it easy for you to customize and print your Avery labels.
- Convenient: just visit avery.com/templates to get started
- Customizable: start with a pre-designed Avery template, or use a blank to design from scratch
- Easy mail merge: import an entire address list or other data in just a few clicks
- Compatible: solutions for Mac and PC systems
- Flexible: there's a solution for any project, from a quick sheet of return address labels to a special design for a product or occasion
- Helpful: online demos, articles and more to help guide you through a successful project
Learn more at avery.com/templates
|Fills the whole sheet at once||Mail merge (import data)||No download required||Works with PC systems||Works with Mac systems|
|Avery Design & Print Online at avery.com/print||
|Avery Wizard for Microsoft Word at avery.com/wizard||
|Avery Templates for Microsoft Word at avery.com/ templates||
The Avery Family of Labels
White AddressingGreat for high-volume mailing projects with Easy Peel and Pop-Up-Edge technology. Making your mailings fast and efficient.
EcoFriendlyLabels are made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free. Count on the same high-quality Avery label while leaving a smaller footprint.
White ShippingAvery offers bright, white labels with TrueBlock technology, guaranteed to completely cover up everything underneath. You'll give your packages a sharp, professional appearance even when reusing boxes, large envelopes and mailing tubes. They are also ideal for Internet shipping labels.
Brown KraftLabels cover up existing markings, and the color blends with cardboard so you can reuse old boxes and create a seamless appearance.
ClearWhen addressing or shipping envelopes for special occasions such as weddings, holidays, presentations, new client proposals, events etc, Avery Clear Easy Peel address labels provide you with a professional finish.
Branding, Merchandising & PromotingIdeal for branding products, brochures and mail pieces. Print-to-the-edge feature lets you create a custom look to showcase your product, logo or company.
WeatherProofThese weatherproof labels stand up to tough weather and temperature conditions, stick firmly, repel water and moisture, and resist scuffs, tears and smudges.
Home OrganizationIdeal for organizing and labeling household products or equipment.
Unique Shapes & ColorsLabels are ideal for priority messages, color coding, warning labels or anytime you need to make a bold statement.
IdentificationIdeal for identifying ownership on products, equipment, or places for items.
RepositionableAvery Repositionable Labels with Re-hesive technology allow labels to be removed and reapplied without damaging the label or envelope. Labels become permanent over time and are guaranteed not to fall off.
FilingIdeal for organizing your file folders, documents, and binders.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Ship more efficiently and reduce your impact on the environment with Avery Brown Kraft Shipping Labels. These unique EcoFriendly labels blend right into cardboard and completely block out what is underneath, allowing you to reuse and extend the life of your boxes and cut down on waste. Logos, addresses and other printed information appear as if printed right on the box for a neat and professional look. And, the label paper is made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free, and the labels are recyclable as part of paper waste.
- Label paper is made of 100% recycled material (100% post consumer content)
- Labels are recyclable as part of paper waste (dispose of label backing sheets separately)
- Label paper is processed chlorine free, which substantially reduces harmful substances associated with the manufacturing process
- Customize with free tools, software and templates from avery.com
- Labels cover up existing markings, and the color blends with cardboard so you can reuse old boxes and create a seamless appearance
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability