Spectrum® Test Prep And Practice Classroom Kit, Grade 1 Item # 585617
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Prepare your students well before the test date
- Developed by experts in education to help students improve and strengthen their test-taking skills. This comprehensive workbook is organized by skill level and can be used in its entirety or in parts as needed.
- Includes strategy-based activities for language arts and math. Test tips and exercises are provided to boost critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Activities feature essential practice in reading, math, and language arts to prepare students for standardized testing. Students will learn to follow instructions, understand different test formats, and utilize the most appropriate strategies to avoid common mistakes. This workbook also helps with time management.
- Practice tests simulate the actual testing experience by including directions, examples, test questions, and a separate answer sheet with "bubbles" to be filled in. Step-by-step solutions are included within the answer key.
- Reproducible — test until desired scores are achieved.
- Meets Common Core state standards for math and language arts.
|age recommendation||6 - 7 years|
|educational content||general mathematics; language; planning|
|number of pages||288|
|size||18 1/2" x 13 1/2"|