Scott® JRT Jr. FSC Certified 2-Ply Coreless Bathroom Tissue Jumbo Rolls , 3 7/8" x 1,150', Case Of 12 Rolls Item # 586782
Environmentally conscious choice
- 2-ply material is strong and absorbent, yet economical.
- Jumbo rolls have 1,150' per roll, up to 15% more than other jumbo rolls.
- No core and paper wrap means up to 35% less packaging waste.
- Elemental chlorine-free (ECF) bleaching for a more environmentally responsible choice.
- Tissue is 2-ply for softness and durability and comes with 12 rolls per case.
- Coreless tissue results in more wholesale toilet tissue on each roll.
|case quantity||12 rolls|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Leadership Forestry|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix; EcoLogo|
|number of plys||2|
|postconsumer recycled content||50%|
|total recycled content||65%|
From the Manufacturer|
Quality You Can Trust
Scott’s 2-ply toilet tissue is smart choice for your business’ bathrooms. It offers washroom guests softness and durability and, since you get 15 percent more toilet tissue per roll (over standard jumbo rolls), it’s a great value.
- Bulk bath tissue = great value
- 15% more per roll (versus cored jumbo rolls)
- 2-ply for softness and durability
With Scott Brand products can get quality and performance you count on, all while staying within your budget. Their smart, strong products can actually help you reduce maintenance time and costs, thanks to efficient, high-capacity toilet paper systems. If practicality and value top your criteria for bathroom products, trust the Scott Brand to deliver.
Efficient Restroom Features
High CapacityScott Jumbo Roll Tissue Jr. Coreless Toilet Paper is 2-ply for softness and unperforated so your washroom guests can use just what they need.
High TrafficScott Jumbo Roll Tissue Jr. Coreless Toilet Paper is designed to fit in coreless bath tissue dispensers. Rest assured: these commercial rolls can handle your workplace bathroom’s traffic.
Responsible ChoiceWhen you’re selecting products to support your business, it’s important to make environmentally responsible selections. This bathroom tissue is FSC certified and meets the EPA’s requirements for post-consumer waste (recycled fiber content: 65 Percent and post-consumer waste: 50 Percent). It’s elemental chlorine-free (ECF) and reduces core packaging waste by 100 Percent (compared to core jumbo rolls).
- Meets EPA minimum standards
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- EcoLogo certified • 65% recycled fiber content
- 50% post-consumer waste
- ECF (elemental chlorine-free)
- Eliminates core packaging
Kimberly Clark Professional, the maker of the Scott Brand, is dedicated to creating Exceptional Workplaces that are healthier, safer and more productive. The company’s trusted brands help safeguard businesses by keeping people healthy and enabling businesses to operate more efficiently. Are you ready to make your workplace truly exceptional? Kimberly Clark Professional is ready to help.