Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Read Book Series With CD, Variety Pack 4, Level D, Grades K - 2 Item # 587033
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make learning to read an audio and visual experience
- Learn sight words, build vocabulary and develop listening skills. Repetitive, easy-to read text, pictures and natural language simplifies learning.
- Combination of books and audio tracks lets children listen and follow along. Read-along CD features Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant tracks and fun music and sound effects.
- For children in grades K - 2.
- Aligns with Common Core standards.
- Choose from math, science, language arts and social studies subject matter. Book titles include Our Pumpkin, I See Patterns, We Can Make Graphs, Where's Your Tooth?, Little Green Frog, I Can't Sleep, What's In My Pocket?, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Watch Out for Worms!, Five Little Monsters Went to School, Barney Bear, World Traveler and People Say Hello.
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|distributor||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
|age recommendation||5 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|