basyx by HON® VL551 Mid-Back Task Chair, 39 3/4"H x 26"W x 29"D, Black Item # 587274
Softly contoured styling blends with breathable mesh comfort
- Mesh back lets the air flow to keep you cool.
- Height-adjustable arms help reduce shoulder, neck and back strain.
- Tilt control adjusts the seat and back to a reclined position for all-day comfort. Also includes tilt lock and adjustable tilt tension for a more customized fit.
- Effortless 1-touch seat height adjustment.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Built-in lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Weight capacity tested to 250 lb.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||18 1/8" - 22 3/8"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||19 7/8 inches|
|brand name||basyx by HON|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|Chair/Seat Type||Management Chair|
|dimensions||39 3/4"H x 26"W x 29"D|
|Features||Adjustable Arms; 360° Swivel; Tilt; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension; Reclined; Mesh Back; Pneumatic Adjustment; Seat Height Adjustment|
|frame construction||molded plastic|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Maximum Seat Height||22"|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Minimum Seat Height||8.38"|
|Number of Casters||5|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||19 3/4"W x 17 1/4"D|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||34 lb|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
• A fully-functioning, comfortable mesh task chair at an affordable price
• Polyester seat upholstery is abrasion resistant; color is Black
• Back is breathable mesh for exceptional comfort; color is Black
• Five-star base is molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
• Design aesthetic complements any modern office environment
• Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
• Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
• Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
• Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
• Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
• 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
• Deeply contoured mesh back provides ample support to the lower spine