- Home /
- Product Details
The Xerox VersaLink B400 printer takes your team to great levels of productivity. Work the way you want - from any device - with maximum security and easy connectivity to and from both cloud and network-based locations.
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
|automatic document feeder capacity||700 sheets|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||47 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||110,000|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 150 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m² ¦ 1 x automatic - 550 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²|
|Media Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; 3" x 5"|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|power source||AC Supply|
|processor speed||1.05 GHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||2 GB|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||12000|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||5 in.|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||30.9 lb|
|What's Included||VersaLink B400 Printer; Standard Capacity Toner Cartridge: 5,900 print capacity; Software and Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Quick Use Guides; Power Cord|
From the Manufacturer|
Ready to tackle the toughest terrain.Go wherever, whenever you want with the Xerox® VersaLink® B400 Printer.
- Printing up to 47 ppm Letter/45 ppm A4
- 5-inch customizable, capacitive color touchscreen
- NFC and optional Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity with up to 3 additional 550-sheet paper trays
- Mobility support for today’s workforce
Whether stand-alone or as a part of your extended fleet, the Xerox® VersaLink B400 Printer takes your team to new levels of productivity. Work the way you want—from any device—with maximum security and easy connectivity to and from both cloud and network-based locations.
Easy, optimized productivity.Right out of the box, you’ll count on your Xerox® VersaLink® B400 Printer to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
And count on day in, day out reliability thanks to our trusted paper path technology.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows.
Print with total peace of mind knowing that VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
An entirely new way to work.
With the customizable 5-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as presets for simple, single-touch job setup. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific presets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Upward mobility for every work style.The VersaLink B400 Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want, and access to additional options through the Xerox® App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, plus Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®.
Learn more about why Xerox is the only choice for today’s mobile professionals by visiting www.xerox.com/mobile.
Introducing touch screen superiority.
Meet our tiltable, 5-inch capacitive color touch screen—the user interface that sets a higher standard for customization, personalization and versatility.
By presenting a familiar “mobile” experience —with support for gestural input and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel—fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs.
A highly intuitive layout guides you through every task from start to finish, with a natural hierarchy placing critical functions near the top of the screen and commonly used options front and center. Don’t like where a function or app is located? Customize the layout to make it yours.
This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink B400 Printer get more work done, faster.
Xerox® VersaLink® B400 Quick Facts
- Print up to 47 ppm Letter / 45 ppm A4
- Standard Automatic Two-sided Output
- NFC Tap-to-Pair and optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity / Maximum 2,350 sheets
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (enhanced)
- WxDxH: 18.1 x 16.8 x 13.3 in. / 459 x 426 x 339 mm
- Weight: 30 lb / 14 kg
- Print up to 47 ppm Letter / 45 ppm A4
Choose the configuration that meets your needs:
- 250-sheet output tray with tray-full sensor.
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm.
- With the 550-sheet paper tray, standard paper capacity totals 700 sheets (including Bypass Tray).
- Up to three optional 550-sheet paper trays increase total paper capacity to 2,350 sheets.
- Optional stand provides storage for toner cartridges, paper and other supplies.
- A front-side USB port allows users to quickly print from standard USB memory device.
In The Box
- VersaLink B400 Printer
- Standard Capacity Toner Cartridge: 5,900 print capacity6
- Software and Documentation CD (Safety, Regulatory, Recycling and Disposal Guides, Print Drivers, and Warranty Statement)
- Installation Guide
- Quick Use Guides
- Power cord
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
- 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 2 Expected regular monthly throughput
- 3 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks.
- 4 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks
- 5 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 6 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability