This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Bounty® DuraTowel® Paper Towels, 2-Ply, 11" x 11", White, 48 Sheets Per Roll, Pack Of 2 Rolls Item # 587966
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great paper towel option for tough spills and quick cleanup
- The disposable white paper towels can be used in place of a dishcloth and tossed after use.
- Easily wipe up spills, drips and other messes with no fuss.
- A reliable solution for cleaning counters, table and appliances.
- Features a dishcloth-inspired design and an embossed pattern for cloth-like strength.
|number of paper towels per roll||48|
|Number Of Sheets Per Unit||48|
|paper towel size||11" x 11"|
|Roll Type||perforated household roll|
|total number of paper towels||96|
|total number of sheets||96|
From the Manufacturer|
At a Glance
- Only Bounty DuraTowel® is clinically proven to be 3X cleaner than a germy dishcloth
- Cloth-like, but without the millions of germs
- Also available in Select-a-Size®
Features & Benefits
Clinically proven cleaner
Only Bounty DuraTowel® is clinically proven to be 3X cleaner than a germy dishcloth.
Roll Size Comparison
Pick the right size of Bounty® roll for your family:
Love Bounty DuraTowel®? Try these!
If you love the softness and strength of Bounty DuraTowel paper towels, try Charmin Ultra Strong® toilet paper and Puffs Plus Lotion® facial tissues.
Also try Bounty Quilted Napkins®
2X stronger when wet vs. leading brand
A: Bounty Select-a-Size is perfect for spills both big and small, so you can always be sure you have the right-size sheet for the job.
Q: Is it true that Bounty makes napkins?
A: Yes, Bounty does make napkins. Bounty Quilted Napkins® have the quilts and strength we've all come to trust. Available in Everyday prints and Select prints.
Q: Is it OK to use Bounty paper towels to clean my plastic eyeglass lenses?
A: Most opticians do not recommend using paper products to clean plastic lenses. Paper comes from wood. Wood fibers, even though very soft, can damage sensitive plastics. Check with your optician to see what is recommended for cleaning your plastic lenses.