- Synchro-tilt lets you recline with ergonomic ease.
- Built-in lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Height-adjustable armrests help relieve shoulder strain.
- Simple 1-touch seat height adjustment.
- Customize with adjustable tilt, tilt tension and tilt lock.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Weight capacity tested to 250 lbs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Greener choice — contains 75% recycled content with 5% postconsumer recycled content.
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||20 3/4"W x 17 7/8"D|
|dimensions||44"H x 27 3/4"W x 35 1/2"D|
|chair back style||high-back|
|back cushion height||24 1/2|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||18 1/4" - 22 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|style name||Boda Series|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold|
|postconsumer recycled content||5%|
|total recycled content||75%|
From the Manufacturer|
• The style and support of an all-mesh chair design at a very affordable price
• Sandwich mesh seat provides breathability and ample cushioning; color is Black
• High-strength molded frame with Titanium finish is engineered for years of reliable service
• Back is breathable mesh for exceptional comfort; color is Black
• Sleek, high-tech visual design sets the tone for a contemporary workplace
• Comfort adjustments include synchro-tilt with 2 to 1 back-to-seat ratio, with tension and upright lock
• Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only 2 levers and front-access tilt tension
• Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
• Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
• Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
• Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
• 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
• Excellent for any organization wanting the contemporary look and natural breathability of a mesh chair
• Ideal for organizations with diverse ergonomic needs
• Well suited for conference rooms where individuals will be using computers for extended periods
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability