HON® Boda™ High-Back Mesh Task Chair, 44 1/4"H x 27"W x 35 1/2"D, Black Item # 588282
Offers sleek styling complemented by a comfortable mesh seat
- Armrests with adjustable height support your shoulders and upper torso.
- 360° swivel lets you rotate the chair in any direction.
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts with one touch!
- Synchro tilt and tilt tension let you control the chair's recline. You can also use the tilt lock to keep the chair from reclining unexpectedly.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Save time — no assembly required!
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Greener choice — contains 75% recycled content with 5% postconsumer recycled content.
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||18 1/2" - 22 3/4"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||24 3/4 inches|
|chair back style||high-back|
|Chair/Seat Type||Executive Chair|
|dimensions||44 1/4"H x 27"W x 35 1/2"D|
|Eco-conscious||recycled content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Maximum Seat Height||22.75"|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||5%|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||20"W x 18 1/4"D|
|total recycled content||75%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
• Seat and back are breathable mesh for exceptional comfort; color is Black
• High-strength molded frame with Titanium finish is engineered for years of reliable service
• Sleek, high-tech visual design sets the tone for a contemporary workplace
• Breathable mesh back and seat work together to provide all-day support and cool comfort
• Comfort adjustments include synchro-tilt with 2 to 1 back-to-seat ratio, with tension and upright lock
• Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only 2 levers and front-access tilt tension
• Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
• Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
• Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
• Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
• 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
• Excellent for any organization wanting the contemporary look and natural breathability of a mesh chair
• Ideal for organizations with diverse ergonomic needs
• Well suited for conference rooms where individuals will be using computers for extended periods