D-Link® AC1750 Wireless Router, DIR-859 Item # 589652
Avoids interference to deliver fast wireless speeds!
- High power amplifiers for wider coverage throughout your home.
- Dual band speeds up to 450 Mbps and 1,300 Mbps. Use the 2.4 GHz band for everyday tasks and the 5 GHz band for large file transfers and streaming.
- AC technology lets you connect wherever and however you choose. Watch a movie upstairs or video chat on your couch!
- Features 4 fast gigabit ports (Ethernet 10/100/1000) for high-speed wired connectivity.
- New user interface lets you enable parental controls, block unwanted devices, monitor internet activity.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|dimensions||2.11"H x 6.16"W x 4.45"D|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|maximum data transfer rate||1,300 Mbps|
|Number of External Antennas||3|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 7; Mac OS X|
|plug and play||yes|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1750 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Distributes traffic using band steering technology for optimal Wi-Fi.
High Speed Wireless AC
Stream your favorite HD movies without any interruptions.
Wired performance - 10x faster than traditional Fast Ethernet.
High Power Amplifier
Three external antennas amplifies your wireless signal.
Do More with Dual Band Technology
Use the 2.4 GHz band for everyday tasks, while leaving the high-speed 5GHz AC band free for HD video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers. With fewer devices using the high-speed 5GHz band, there’s less interference and congestion, giving you better performance and lag-free wireless experience.
More than just a regular router
With its built-in high-power amplifier, and AC technology, you can enjoy wireless coverage throughout your home. Watch videos in an upstairs room, Skype from your home office, or browse and stream from your couch – with the DIR-859 you can connect wherever and however you want.
New User Interface
Controlling your network by enabling parental control, blocking unwanted devices, monitoring internet activity and creating Wi-Fi guest networks is easier than ever with our new interface.
- 11AC Wi-Fi – World’s fastest Wi-Fi speeds of up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz).
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for HD streaming and gaming.
- Whole-Home Coverage – 11AC technology extends wireless range further than with Wireless N.
- High-Powered Antennas – 3 external antennas amplify wireless signal.
- Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance.
- Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
- Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
- Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network.
- Secure Wi-Fi Encryption– WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
- Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
- Quick Router Setup (QRS) App – Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.
- WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
- Zero Configuration – Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
• 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless LAN
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
|• 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN port|
|Antenna Type||• Externa|
• IEEE 802.11ac
• IEEE 802.11n
• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.11a
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
• Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, or Mac OS® X (v10.7)
• Internet Explorer® 11, Mozilla® Firefox® v28, Google Chrome v33, or Safari v7
• Ethernet or Wi-Fi adapter
• For Internet Access:
- For optimal performance, pair the DIR-859 with an AC
Chrome v33, or Safari v7 adapter (DWA-182)
- Cable, DSL or Fiber Optics
• Guest Zone
• VPN passthrough/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
• Multi-language web setup wizard
• Green Ethernet
• Dual Active Firewall (IPv4/IPv6)
• Stack Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
|Mobile App Support||• QRS Mobile|
|Wireless Security||• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)||• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC|
|Dimensions||• 6.16 x 4.45 x 2.11 inches||• Output: 12V DC, 1.5A|
|Weight||• 0.9 lbs|
|Power||Input: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Temperature||• Operating: 32 to 104 °F||• Storage: -4 to 149 °F|
|Humidity||• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing||• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing|
• FCC Class B
• IPv6 Ready
• Wi-Fi Certified
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
• Compatible with Windows 8
|Warranty||• 1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA|
Router Comparison Chart
- 1 DNLA Available in the future