WaterHog Floor Mat, Classic, 6' x 20', Evergreen Item # 589879
Stain-resistant, bi-level floor mat keeps dirt and moisture below shoe level to help maintain a clean area
- Anti-static with waffle pattern.
- Made of 24 oz/sq. yd. solution-dyed polypropylene fabric. Highly stain-resistant.
- SBR rubber backing. Available with cleated backing for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard floor surfaces.
- 3/8" thick bi-level surface. Effectively removes and stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level between cleanings.
- Rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending performance life of product.
- Unique "water dam" allows the WaterHog mat to hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per square yard. Water and dirt stay on the mat.
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings, and more.
- Care Instructions: Vacuum daily in high traffic applications, or weekly in lower traffic applications. Hose off as needed to remove heavy soil. Hang mat to dry. Mat should be dry before placing back in service.
- Greener choice — contains 16% total recycled content, with 13% postconsumer recycled content. SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber.
|cleaning method||vacuum; hose|
|total recycled content||16%|
|floor mat pattern||waffle|
|material||polypropylene (PP, #5)|
|size||6' x 20'|
|manufacturer||The Andersen Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||13%|