- High-speed wired switch lets you easily expand your wired network. Lets you connect up to 16 Ethernet-enabled computers.
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps) speeds. Compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps (10/100Base-T) devices, too.
- Energy-saving features won't compromise performance. Automatically powers down ports that have no link, budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths, and uses a power adapter that is more energy efficient.
- Non-blocking architecture for high-performance networking. Supports a switching capacity of up to 32Gbps.
- Quality of Service (QoS) improves the delivery of time-sensitive applications. Great for video, Voice over IP (VoIP) phone calls, and more.
- Easy installation with no configuration. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports means there's no need for crossover cables. Auto negotiation at each port automatically senses the speed of each attached network device and adjusts automatically.
- Advanced features for high performance. 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even large networks. Address learning and aging, 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode help alleviate traffic congestion, ensuring reliable and efficient data transmission.
- LED indicators for each port help you diagnose cable problems quickly.
- Rack-mountable design with 1RU height. Can be installed in a standard 19" rack.
|number of users per network||16|
|maximum data transfer rate||1000|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|dimensions||1.7"H x 11"W x 7.1"D|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The carton should contain the following items:
?One DGS-1016D 16-Port/DGS-1024D 24-Port 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet Switch
?Four rubber feet with adhesive backing
?One power Cord
?Mounting ears for rack-mounting
?Quick Install Guide
We thank you for your feedback and for choosing D-Link.
From the Manufacturer|
OverviewThe D-Link 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to deploy an energy-efficient switch that features the increased bandwidth of Gigabit ports.
Gigabit on Every Port
The 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
Easy to Install and Maintain
These switches were designed for Plug-and-Play and hassle-free installation. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Diagnostic LEDs and cable diagnostics allow for quick detection and correction of network problems.
The 16/24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch series helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
D-Link offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the DGS-1016D/1024D unmanaged switches to further its commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence.
Think GreenThe 16/24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch series makes use of D-Link Green Ethernet technology, providing more energy savings and a longer product life, without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. These environmentally friendly switches are also RoHS compliant, use recyclable packaging, and minimize the use of harmful substances.
• 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast network speeds
• Desktop or rackmountable metal housing
• Fanless design for silent operation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover for all ports
• Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
• 9216 Byte Jumbo Frames
• Innovative D-Link Green Ethernet Technology conserves energy
• Link status detection reduces power usage
• Cable length detection uses energy more efficiently
• 802.3az EEE hardware implementation reduces power consumption significantly
• RoHS compliant
• Plug-and-play installation saves you time
Number of Ports
• DGS-1016D: Sixteen 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports
• DGS-1024D: Twenty-four 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
Data Transfer Rates
• 10 Mbps (half duplex)
• 20 Mbps (full duplex)
• Fast Ethernet:
• 100 Mbps (half duplex)
• 200 Mbps (full duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet:
• 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
• UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max)
• EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max)
• 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T:
• UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max)
• EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max)
D-Link Green Features
• IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
• Link status detection power saving
• Cable length detection power saving
• RoHS Compliance
Media Interface Exchange
• Auto MDI/MDIX
• Store-and-Forward switching method
MAC Address Table
• 8K MAC addresses
• 512 KBytes RAM for data buffering
• DGS-1016D: 9216 Bytes
• DGS-1024D: 9600 Bytes
• DGS-1016D: 32 Gbps
• DGS-1024D: 48 Gbps
Port Packet Filtering
• 10M: 14,880 pps
• 100M: 148,800 pps
• 1000M: 1,488,000 pps
• Power LED
• 16 Link/Activity/Speed LEDs (one per port)
• Power LED
• 24 Link/Activity/Speed LEDs (one per port)
• 100 to 240V AC Input
• Standby: 4.48 watts
• Maximum: 9.84 watts
• Standby: 6.5 watts
• Maximum: 13.5 watts
• Standby: 15.2768 btU/h
• Maximum: 33.5544 btU/h
• Standby: 22.165 btU/h
• Maximum: 44.035 btU/h
• DGS-1016D: 795,539 hours
• DGS-1024D: 633,536 hours
• DGS-1016D: 11.02 x 4.92 x 1.73 inches (280 x 125 x 44 mm)
• DGS-1024D: 11.02 x 7.09 x 1.73 inches (280 x 180 x 44 mm)
• DGS-1016D: 2.34 lbs (1.06 kg)
• DGS-1024D: 3.66 lbs (1.66 kg)
• 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
• 14 to 158 °F (-10 to 70 °C)
• 5% to 90% non-condensing
• FCC Class A
• ICES-003 Class A
• CE Class A
• C-Tick Class A
• DGS-1016D 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount Switch
• DGS-1024D 24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount Switch
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability