- Start programs faster and more easily. Improved desktop navigation makes the things you do every day easier.
- Save time with Windows 7. Designed for faster start-up, shutdown, sleep and resume.
- Find virtually anything on your PC with Windows Search. Lets you locate a file, e-mail, or program quickly and easily, just by typing a word or two.
- View and switch between all your open windows easily. New taskbar and navigation features make it easier to access your programs, and simplifies how you work with the windows on your desktop. It's easier to compare 2 windows side-by-side.
- Open files in just 2 steps with Jump Lists. Puts files you use often just 2 clicks away.
- Takes full advantage the latest 64-bit PCs. Also runs on many 32-bit systems.
- Easily create a home network with Home Group. Advanced networking support lets you easily create a home network and access shared printers, network storage and Internet service.
- Windows 7 system requirements. For 32-bit systems, Windows 7 minimum system requirements include a 32- or 64-bit 1GHz processor, 1GB memory and 16GB available disk space. For 64-bit systems, minimum requirements include a 64-bit 1GHz processor, 2GB memory and 20GB available disk space. For either system, DirectX® 9 graphics support is also required. Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1GB of memory and 15GB of disk space. Additional requirements may apply.
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|minimum processor compatibility||1.0GHz|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||16 GB|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability