D-Link® DIR-605L Wireless-N Cloud Router Item # 595987
Easy remote management via a smartphone or laptop
- Wireless N300 connectivity for convenient, high-speed cable-free access throughout your home. Lets multiple users share an Internet connection, network storage, and more. Supports Wireless-N (802.11n) devices, and is backward compatible with 802.11g devices, too. Features dual high-gain (5dBi) antennas.
- 4-port Fast Ethernet switch lets you connect your wired devices, too.
- Cloud Services let you remotely monitor and manage your home network. Allows you to use your laptop or smartphone to manage your network from almost anywhere, via the Internet. Lets you see what devices are connecting to your network, view users' web browsing history in real time (great for parents), block unwanted device connections, set up automatic email alerts, and more.
- Free smartphone app available via download. Compatible with your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device. Provides convenient access to D-Link's Cloud Services, which can also be accessed via your laptop through the D-Link Web portal.
- SPI firewall helps minimize the threat of hackers and intruders.
- Wireless encryption helps keep your network traffic secure. Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption.
- Setup Wizard lets you get up and running quickly. Also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) to easily add new wireless devices to your network.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|plug and play||yes|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|power source||AC adapter|
|maximum data transfer rate||300|
|Gigabit Ethernet Port||No|
|System Requirements||Ethernet or Wireless Network Interface; Operating Systems:Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP SP3; Mac OS X (10.5 and above); Linux; Web Browsers:Internet Explorer v7; Mozilla Firefox v3.5; Google Chrome 8.0; Safari v4|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||4|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; CE; FCC|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
|package contents||DIR-605L Wireless Router; Ethernet Cable; Power Adapter; Quick Install Guide|
|Security Features||Access Control; NAT; Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI); MAC Address Filtering; URL Filtering|
|security/encryption||WPA; WPA2; WPS|
|Product Name||DIR-605L Wireless Router|
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|Antenna Gain||5 dBi|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|dimensions||1.1" x 5.9" x 4.4"|
|Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.5+; Linux|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|ports||4 Ethernet 10/100|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Fast Ethernet Port||Yes|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The fast D-Link® Cloud Router lets you monitor your home network - from anywhere, anytime – ideal for families wanting extra peace of mind while getting great wireless performance. See which websites are being visited by your children, block unwanted devices and receive automatic email alerts when unauthorized connections are attempted.
The Cloud Router at a Glance
The DIR-605L with Cloud Control - it's so much more than just a router.
Manage your home network from your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Great for peace of mind wherever you're at.
See what Web sites are being visited at home.
Great for parents wanting to know what site the kids are visiting.
See connected and blocked devices in real-time.
Block suspect and unwanted devices from your network. Perfect for 24/7 network security.
The Cloud Router provides the user an interconnected networking experience with remote cloud access.
The Cloud Router comes equipped with two 5dbi Antenna to send Wi-Fi across your home.
Control the Cloud Router and your Cloud Cameras all from one screen. Check in on your connected home from anywhere.
Peace of mind- With mydlink™ you can monitor your home network from anywhere and block unwanted wireless intruders. The D-Link Cloud Router is the only router in its class with a Cloud app like this.
Speed- Get up to 300Mbps wireless performance – great for video streaming, Web surfing and much more, especially in medium-sized and large homes.
Connectivity- Four Fast Ethernet ports to deliver connectivity for everyday usage.
Security- Push Button Security with Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) for advanced WPA/WPS 128-bit data encryption and easy set up.
Zero Configuration Enabled- Connecting your D-Link camera with any router is easy – make it even easier with a D-Link Cloud Router.
The D-Link Cloud Router gives you peace of mind when you’re away
Stay informed and protected with the Cloud Router (DIR-605L).
Who says you have to be at home to keep track of your wireless network? The “Cloud” is all about being able to do what you want from wherever you’re at. With Cloud Control, you can simply download D-Link’s free iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ mydlink™ app and do the following from anywhere:
- View Web browsing history to see what sites your kids are visiting
- See what devices are connected on your network
- Receive intrusion attempt email alerts and block unwanted devices
- Be notified when updates are available for your router
Fast Wireless N 300 speed and great coverageThe Cloud Router also gives you a fast home network – up to 300Mbps1 - for sharing broadband Internet, sharing files and more. Wireless N technology offers more speed, extended coverage and virtually no dead spots while still being compatible with previous wireless network standards. This router is ideal for medium-sized or large homes. The Cloud Router includes 4 Fast Ethernet Ports giving you the flexibility to connect wired devices to the network. The Cloud Router uses Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data by bouncing multiple wireless signals off of walls enabling you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home1.
Easy to install and useWith the D-Link Easy Setup Wizard, you can set up your wireless network in minutes. The wizard will guide you through a simple process to install your new hardware, connect to your network, and add new devices. It configures your Internet Service Provider (ISP) settings to quickly establish broadband Internet connectivity. In addition, the Cloud Router is Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) certified, making it even easier to configure your wireless network and enable security.
mydlink™ AppWith the mydlink™ app for iPhone and Android, you can quickly and easily monitor and control your home network from anywhere with Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go... even if you don't have access to a computer. Download the free mydlink app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android™ device and you're all set to monitor your home network from anywhere - see what websites your kids are viewing, block unwanted wireless intruders and more. The D-Link Cloud Router is the only router in its class with a Cloud app like this.
Zero Configuration EnabledD-Link’s line of Cloud Routers makes setting up your D-Link Cloud Cameras and other devices* even easier with Zero Configuration technology. Connecting your D-Link camera with any router is easy – make it even easier with your D-Link Cloud Router. Zero Configuration automatically configures and intelligently syncs your D-Link cloud camera to your mydlink account – it’s as easy as connect and view.
*Zero Configuration requires a D-Link Cloud Router and a Zero Configuration-enabled device.
- Up to 300Mbps for Fast Speeds
- Monitor Your Home Network Anywhere, Anytime via Cloud Control
- 4 High-Performance Fast Ethernet Ports
- Two 5dbi Antenna
- Easy WPS Push Button Setup
Up to 300Mbps for Fast Speeds
Get up to 300Mbps wireless speed, great for everyday use including video, music streaming and Web surfing.
Monitor Your Home Network Anywhere, Anytime via Cloud Control
Get the free mydlink app for iPhone, iPad and Android and remotely monitor your home network from anywhere, any time. See which websites are being visited by your children, block unwanted devices, and receive automatic email alerts when unauthorized connections are attempted.
4 High-Performance Fast Ethernet Ports
Connect up to four of your devices directly for super-fast connections. Give your entertainment center the bandwidth it demands for HD movies and gaming.
Two 5dbi Antenna
The Cloud Router comes equipped with two 5dbi Antenna working twice as hard to send Wi-Fi across your home.
Easy WPS Push Button Setup
Quickly and easily establish a fast, secure home network that will have you browsing, streaming and watching in minutes.
• IEEE 802.11n - up to 300 Mbps1
• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
Wireless Frequency Range
• 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• 2 Fixed 5dbi External Antennas
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
• WPS™ (PBC/PIN)
• mydlink app for iOS and Android devices
• Push Notifications: - Wireless Intrusion - Online User Notice - New firmware upgrade
• User Control: - Access Control - Real-time Browsing Records
• UPnP™ Support
• Traffic Control
Advanced Firewall Features
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• MAC Address Filtering
• URL Filtering
• Web UI
• 5V DC / 1A Through External Power Adapter
• 32 to 104 ˚F (0 to 40 ˚C)
• 0% to 90% non-condensing
• Wi-Fi Protected System (WPS)
• Wi-Fi Certified
• 4.4” x 5.9” x 1.1” (112 x 152 x 28 mm)
• 0.5 lb (246 grams)
• 1-Year Limited Warranty2
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link 802.11n devices.
2 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.