This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Panasonic Standard Panaboard Slim Design UB-5835 Item # 597304
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Interactive whiteboard — 1 board with the writing space of 2. A new screen can be used without erasing the information on the previous screen. Simply press a button to scroll, even with a wall-mounted board.
- Puts an end to meetings where everyone has to take notes, written on whiteboard. Electronic whiteboard with built-in printer allows you to print your notes, or directly save them as a PDF/TIFF on PC or USB flash memory device.
- Low profile whiteboard body saves space. Control panel is easy to use.
- Does not come with a stand.
- Compile information easily. Makes meetings more efficient by eliminating the time spent on handwriting notes.
- Continuous output of up to 9 copies.
|board size||52 1/2"H x 68 3/10"W x 8 3/10"D|
|connector type||USB 1.1 (B connector)|
|Features||One Board with the Writing Space of Two; Easily Compile Information; Continuous Output of Up to Nine Copies; E-mail Distribution of Data; Data Storage in a USB Flash Memory; Easy Data Display and Editing; Height Adjustment, Wall Mounting, Casters; Energy-Saving Design; Sleek, Low Profile Body|
|minimum CPU requirements||Intel Pentium II or higher|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP(SP3 or later); Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10|
|package contents||Standard Panaboard Slim Design UB-5835; 2 x Black Marker; Eraser; Thermal Transfer Film (Starter roll); Wall-mounting Brackets; Power Cord; Lithium Battery; Operating Instructions; Installation Manual|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|required hard drive space||240 MB|
|System Requirements||Operating System:Windows® XP SP3 or later; Windows Vista® SP2 or later; Windows® 7 SP1 or later (Windows® XP 64-bit edition is not supported.); Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later|
|Show More ▾|