This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Thick foam and steel provide sturdy yet comfortable seating. The roomy seat and back cushion feature thick foam for long-term comfort while the heavy-duty steel base holds up to constant use.
- Built to support multiple users. Perfect for call centers, shift work, nurses stations and more!
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find your perfect position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Adjustable forward tilt lets you tilt the seat forward/downward so thighs slope downward reducing disc pressure during forward-oriented tasks such as typing. Recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle and control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 500 lb.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are "low VOC" (low in volatile organic compounds).
|-014--upsell Short||We’ve found an item you might like better. Why wait to upgrade?|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||18 1/2" - 22 1/2"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||19 3/4 inches|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|collection name||Big & Tall Seating Collection|
|depth||27 in.; 20.7 in.|
|dimensions||36 1/2"-40 1/2"H x 27"W x 30 1/4"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|height||18.5 in. - 22.5 in.; 36.5 in. - 40.6 in.; 19.8 in.|
|manufacturer||Safco Products Company|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||22 1/4" x 20 3/4"|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||500 lb|
|width||23 in.; 22.5 in.; 27 in.|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability