Smead® Classification Folders With SafeSHIELD® Coated Fasteners, Letter Size, 2" Expansion, 60% Recycled, Gray/Green, Box Of 10 Item # 601774
SafeShield Coated fastener technology helps prevent paper tears, finger cuts and excessive fastener crinkling. Perfect for multifaceted reports, these classification folders make it easy to organize your best ideas.
- SafeShield adds protection for papers and fingers while also reducing fastener crinkling.
- Smead folders with fasteners on the front and back panels and dividers create separate filing surfaces within 1 folder.
- These Smead file folders feature two 2" coated fasteners on the panels that are in positions 1 and 3.
- Folder tab is 2/5 cut. Divider tab is 3/8" high and 1/3 cut.
- Folder offers a 2" expansion and is made of sturdy 25 pt. pressboard stock with matching color Tyvek® tape. 1 divider offers a 1" SafeShield-coated twin-prong fastener and are made of 17 pt. stock.
- SFI Certified Sourcing.
- Greener choice — contains 60% recycled content with 30% postconsumer recycled content.
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|folder sheet size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|number of dividers||1|
|fastener position||position 1; position 3|
|fastener capacity||2 inches|
|folder material||25 pt. pressboard|
|total recycled content||60%|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Fiber Sourcing|
|manufacturer||Smead Manufacturing Company, Inc.|
|postconsumer recycled content||30%|
|number of fasteners||2|
|Show More ▾|