Lenovo StorCenter px2-300d Network Storage 2-bay Item # 603771
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Lenovo EMC px2-300d, Network Storage is a high performance business class desktop device, ideal for small-to medium-sized businesses and distributed enterprise locations like branch and remote offices, for content sharing and data protection. Powered by LenvoEMC storage technology and with up to 8TB of storage capacity using server-class hard disk drives or a diskless option, the px2-300d is easy to setup and manage, and affordable to own. The px2-300d provides cross-platform file sharing and simultaneous iSCSI block access. High performance I/O is achieved through dual GbE connections with port bonding and link aggregation capabilities. The LenovoEMC Personal Cloud technology offers unparalleled simplicity and versatility for data protection and access. Business users will appreciate the robust data protection features such as the Snapshots with VSS, EMC Atmos cloud Connector, EMC Avamar data deduplication, RAID protection with hot swap drives, UPS support, built-in McAfee VirusScan, user quotas and device-to-device data replication, Active Directory support and remote access round out the comprehensive business features. The px2-300d also embeds the Mindtree SecureMind video surveillance application along with support for PC, Mac and Linux clients.
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|manufacturer||Lenovo Group Limited|
|processor speed||1.80 GHz|
From the Manufacturer|
Desktop Network Storage Designed for Small Offices, Work Groups or Advanced Home Networks.The Lenovo®EMC px2-300d is a compact, ultra-fast, server-class storage solution built for advanced data protection and cloud convenient content sharing. With many business features, like iSCSI block access, configurable RAID, deduplication, Mindtree® video surveillance solution and embedded cloud capabilities like LenovoEMC Personal Cloud technology and Atmos® Cloud Connector, the LenovoEMC px2 is ideal for small-to medium-sized businesses and distributed enterprise locations like branch and remote offices who need to store, share and protect their critical data.
At a Glance
- Powered by Lenovo®EMC® storage technology
- Supports PC, Mac® & Linux® clients
- VMware®, Citrix® XenServer™, and Windows® Server certified
- Flexible configurations of a diskless option, storage pools and configurable RAID
- Windows Active Directory Trusted Domains, MSCS and Hyper-V Live Migration support
- Built-in anti-virus scanning and cleaning with McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise
- Embedded Cloud Technology including EMC® Atmos® Cloud Connector, EMC® Avamar data deduplication, Iomega® Personal Cloud, Mozy Pro™, and Amazon® S3
- Video Surveillance ready with Mindtree® SecureMind™ Video Management System (VMS) application, including one IP camera license
FeaturesLenovo® EMC®px2-300d Network Storage is a high performance business class desktop device, ideal for small-to medium-sized businesses and distributed enterprise locations like branch and remote offices, for content sharing and data protection.
For Home OfficeHome users will beneﬁt from the advanced media sharing features such as:
- The DLNA® compatible, UPnP® AV Media Server
- Torrent download support
- Automated social media picture or video sharing to Facebook®, Flickr™ and YouTube™
- Digital photography tools like Picture Transfer Protocol
For BusinessSmall- to medium-sized business, remote office and branch office users will appreciate the advanced data protection features such as:
- RAID 1 with automatic RAID rebuild
- Device-to-device data replication
- User replaceable hard drives
- Support for Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Certification for most virtualization environments
The easy-to-use interface, Active Directory support, user quotas, and remote access features provide no-hassle management.
Embedded Cloud TechnologyLenovo offers a fast and efficient “on-ramp” to the cloud along with ﬂexible options for safeguarding business-critical data. With Lenovo, you have unprecedentedchoices, including personal and hybrid (public/private) clouds, to meet your business, budget and data protection needs. Regardless of approach, Lenovo ensures that ﬁles and folders can be easily backed up directly from any Lenovo device to the cloud - it’s really that simple and seamless to ensure vital business data is safe and sound.
Video Surveillance StorageWith Lenovo network storage devices, it’s easy to view, archive, protect and share physical security video and audio ﬁles from anywhere with built-in video surveillance solutions. The Lenovo EMC px2-300d comes equipped with Mindtree®SecureMind™ Surveillance Manager to deliver a stand-alone VMS that easily sets up recordings and configurations directly and offers live monitoring, video recording, and easy, fast video playback from multiple IP cameras.