Avery® Inkjet/Laser CD/DVD Labels, 4 1/2" Diameter, White, Pack Of 20 Item # 603779
Customize your CDs for easy identification, organization or to add eye-catching graphics
Customize your CDs/DVDs for easy identification, organization or to add eye-catching graphics. With these Glossy White CD Labels, creating impressive CD labels is easy. Simply design, print and apply. Ideal for digital photo albums, music collections or data backups. Design using free online templates. Print using your inkjet printer for high-resolution photos, graphics and text. Labels feature print-to-the-edge capability so you can extend vivid colors and sharp text right to the end of the label. Avery offers many easy-to-use Avery Templates for Microsoft Word and other popular software programs. Set includes 20 disc labels and 40 spine labels.
- Labels will not lift, peel or wrinkle in CD players or drives.
- Unique design centers labels using a standard jewel case or labels.
- Print-to-the-edge capability lets you customize the entire label.
- Easily apply labels by hand or use the Avery® Label Applicator (sold separately).
- Designed for use with most inkjet and laser printers.
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||2|
|size||4 1/2" diameter|
From the Manufacturer|
With these Glossy White CD Labels you can create custom disc labels and spine labels in minutes. The True Print feature provides more accurate printer alignment of text and images for great results. Just use the free templates and designs at avery.com/print to easily print high-resolution photos, graphics and text using your inkjet printer. Apply the labels to your CDs with the easy-to-use Avery Applicator (available separately).
- Three easy steps to create impressive CD labels: just design, print and apply
- Ideal for digital photo albums, music collections or data backups
- Labels won't lift, peel off or wrinkle in CD drives and players
- True Print feature provides more accurate printer alignment of text and images
- Apply labels with the Avery Applicator (available separately)