- Home /
- Product Details
- Helps teach students a variety of themes and subjects through story telling.
- Features a read-along CD for an audio combination. CD offers 4 track modes: Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant.
- Strong picture support provides assistance in translating ideas.
- Helps young readers master early learning concepts tied directly to Common Core standards.
- Recommended for students in kindergarten through second grade.
- Offers titles from a variety of subject areas for a well-rounded story time. Titles featured: "The Crayola Counting Book" (Math), "The Magic Money Box" (Math), "The Colors of My Day"* (Science), "Mr. Noisy" (Science), "What's the Weather Like Today" (Science), "Sink or Float"* (Science), "The Monsters' Tea Party"* (Language Arts), "Families Share" (Social Studies), "The One and Only Special Me" (Social Studies), "Mr. Noisy's Helpers" (Social Studies), "Cat & Dog at School" (Social Studies), "Houses" (Social Studies) *CD does not include Song mode.
|age recommendation||6 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||varies|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
|subject||language arts; math; reading; science; social studies|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability