Johnson & Johnson Cidex® Cleaning And Disinfecting Solutions, 1 Gallon, Box Of 4 Item # 604123
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Cidex Activated Dialdehyde solutions are a fast and effective way to disinfect and sterilize a wide variety of medical devices and instruments
- CidexPlus® 28 Day Solution is a 3.4% alkaline glutaraldehyde solution that is effective at 25°C. Has excellent tuberculocidal and high-level disinfection capabilities. Provides effective high level disinfection of a wide range of endoscopes and other medical devices. Packaged with an activating chemical. Destroys all vegetative forms of bacteria and 100% of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in 20 minutes at 25°C; effective in the presence of 2% organic soil.
- Cidex® OPA (ortho-phthalaldehyde) requires no activation or mixing. Cidex OPA destroys Mycobacterium tuberculosis in 12 minutes at 20°C. Tested and cleared for use with the most widely used endoscopes.
- Safe for patients, healthcare professionals and instruments.
- Can be used straight from the bottle for extra efficiency.
- Long-lasting efficacy reprocessing of more devices per gallon than glutaraldehyde. 2-year unopened shelf-life; 75-day shelf life after opening the bottle.
|brand name||Johnson & Johnson|
|container weight||128 oz|
|manufacturer||JOHNSON & JOHNSON|