- Home /
- Product Details
- Adjustable armrests for proper positioning. The arm height adjusts to keep your shoulders at the most comfortable level for your arm length — avoiding both elevated or slumping shoulders, which strain your back and neck. The arm width adjusts so your elbows rest comfortably at your sides and stay properly aligned for the task at hand.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Sit comfortably all day long! 1-touch pneumatic lift lets you quickly and easily adjust your seat's height, so that your feet rest flat on the floor and your elbows are the same height as your desk.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt angle allows seat and back to tilt simultaneously, at the same ratio, for good circulation while you rock/recline. Adjustable forward tilt slopes seat forward/downward to reduce stress on your spine. Adjustable tilt tension controls your recline resistance to match your body weight and strength. Lock into your favorite position with tilt lock.
- Seat cushion glide mechanism accommodates your build! Seat cushion travels forward and backward to best fit your leg length. Lock into your preferred position.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Sink into firm yet cozy cushions — contoured molded foam backrest provides great lower back support!
- Adjustable back height for customized comfort. Raise or lower the backrest, depending on how tall you are, so that the lumbar cushioning hits your lower back in just the right spot, for a personalized fit!
- Adjustable back angle supports different degrees of recline. Use the adjustable back angle feature to tilt the backrest independently of the seat — and receive the proper back support, no matter how much you recline or rock.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Casters let you glide from task to task, without interruption.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day. For comfort that lasts as long as you work! Ideal for managers, writers, IT professionals — anyone who spends between 5 and 7 hours a day at their workstation.
- Save time — no assembly required.
- 42 1/2"H x 27 1/8"W x 39"D.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|dimensions||42 1/2"H x 27 1/8"W x 39"D|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||0%|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability