Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard Item # 610663
Wireless Keyboard K270 delivers reliable wireless wherever you use your keyboard. The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop and lets you add devices. You can easily add another compatible mouse or keyboard without using multiple USB receivers. With advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity, enjoy virtually no signal loss from up to 33' (10 meters) away. Full-size layout includes a number pad; wide, curved space bar and eight hot keys for instant access to music, email and more. Durable keys feature a special UV-coating to protect the keys from fading. Spill-resistant keyboard offers easy, plug-and-play setup. Simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start using your keyboard right away without software. Battery life lasts up to 24 months with auto standby to help you save energy. Wireless keyboard includes two AAA batteries and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|Product Name||K270 Keyboard|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||2 Year|
|Wireless Operating Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|transmission range||33 ft|
|Keyboard/Keypad Features||Spill Resistant|
|Hot Keys||Multimedia; Email; Play/Pause; Volume Control; Internet|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|operating system compatibility||USB portMicrosoft Operating Systems:; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|Number of Batteries Supported||2|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K270Reliable wireless—wherever you use your keyboard
Type, surf and check email at your desk or from the couch. With a tiny leave-in USB receiver and reliable long-range wireless connection, this sleek keyboard lets you work or play in more places.
Plug it. Forget it. Add to it.
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver is so small it can stay in your computer
- No need to unplug it when you move around with your laptop
- Add up to six Unifying-compatible devices, like a wireless mouse, to the same receiver.
Robust wireless connection
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless as reliable as a corded connection
- 33-foot range1 with virtually no signal loss—even in busy wireless areas
Eight activity hot keys
Simplify everyday activities with instant access to the Internet, your favorite website, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more.
Stay powered for years
- Go for 24 months without having to change batteries2
- Auto-standby conserves power—no need to hassle with On/Off buttons
- Simply plug the wireless receiver into your computer's USB port and start typing
- No software to install
Compact design, full-size layout
- Sleek design is great for tight work spaces
- Familiar standard layout
- Type comfortably with full-size keys, number pad and a wide, curved space
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- USB port
What's in the Box
What's in the box?
- Unifying receiver
- 2 AAA batteries
- User documentation
- 3-years limited hardware warranty
- 1 Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
- 2 Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.