This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Deskjet 2130 Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner Item # 611017
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Printing, scanning, and copying made easy.
- Prints up to 20 pages per minute in black and 16 pages per minute in color.
- Includes 60-sheet paper tray.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC.
- Save space with an All-In-One designed to fit where you need it.
- Save money with optional high-yield ink cartridges.
- 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum print resolution.
- Measures: 5.9"H x 16.7"W x 12"D.
- Flatbed scanner and copier.
- Maximum print size: Legal - 8.50" x 14".
- 600 x 300 dpi maximum copy resolution.
- 1,000 page monthly volume.
|automatic document feeder||no|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 63|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||5.9"H x 16.7"W x 12"D|
|functionality||print; scan; copy|
|Image Sensor Type||CIS|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|maximum black and white copy speed||5 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||20 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||5 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||16 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||1,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|media type||Plain Paper; Photo Paper; Brochure Paper; Envelope; Card Stock; Label|
|number of colors||4|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.8+|
|package contents||DeskJet 2130 All-In-One Printer (F5S40A); HP 63 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 63 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); Software CD; Setup Flyer; Power Cord; Ink Caution Flyer; Print Guide|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|total paper tray capacity||60 sheets|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Make your everyday printing, scanning, and copying easy with an HP DeskJet all-in-one that simply works—right out of the box. Save money with optional high-yield ink cartridges. Plus, save space with an all-in-one designed to fit where you need it.
Simplify your day. Print, scan, and copy with ease—and tackle more everyday tasks than you ever have before.
Accomplish more—right out of the box. Avoid hassles and take on everyday tasks with a straightforward all-in-one you can set up in a snap—wherever you need it.
Check off your to-do list without writing a big check. Print, scan, and copy the documents you need, using an all-in-one designed to be simply affordable.
Rely on high performance while saving energy and money—this all-in-one is ENERGY STAR® certified. Reduce your impact even more with free, easy cartridge recycling.h3
Easily recycle your Original HP ink and toner cartridges for free.
- HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Printer
- HP 63 Setup Black Ink Cartridge (~115 pages)
- HP 63 Setup Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~100 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup Flyer
- Power cord
- Ink Caution Flyer
- Print Guide.
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 16 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed colour (draft, 10x15 photo)
- Up to 16 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 18 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 50 to 100
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- Mobile Print Capability not supported
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Network ready
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor ,850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite; 1 GB HD; Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7; OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Memory, standard
- Integrated memory
- Memory, maximum
- Integrated memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes, custom
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
- Media weight, recommended
- 20 lb
- Borderless printing
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Digital sending standard features
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 9 copies
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz).
- Power consumption
- 10 watts maximum, 10 watts (Active), 0.1 watts (Off), 1.9 watts (Standby), 0.9 watt (Sleep)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.74 x 11.97 x 5.87 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.73 x 20.44 x 9.79 in (with Input & Output Tray/Extension extended)
- 7.55 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week support
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 49 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.