Avery® Clear Glossy Laser CD/DVD Labels, Pack Of 40 Item # 611141
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create customized CD/DVDs that look like you printed right on the CD
Avery Dennison is the leading supplier of office products. It makes a wide variety of products for the office and home, including labels, binders, dividers, cards, pens and pencils, highlighters and markers, and more. Avery Dennison makes things easier for you in other ways, too. The company partners with a large number of hardware and software suppliers whose products are specially designed to work with Avery products. Avery Dennison works with top printer manufacturers to make sure that Avery's printable products will perform with their printers.
- Labels will not lift, peel or wrinkle in CD players or drives.
- Unique design centers labels using a standard jewel case or labels.
- Print-to-the-edge capability lets you customize the entire label.
- Easily apply labels by hand or use the Avery® Label Applicator (sold separately).
- Designed for use with most laser printers.
|number of labels per sheet/roll||4|
|size||4 5/8" diameter|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax printer/copier/fax|
|machine compatibility||laser printer|
From the Manufacturer|
Make your CDs look outstanding with these Clear CD Labels. They disappear on the disc for a professional, printed-on look, and they can be applied easily with the Avery Applicator (available separately). Labels are guaranteed not to lift, peel off or wrinkle in CD drives and players. With free templates and designs at avery.com/print, you can add brilliant text and graphics and then print them from your laser printer in minutes.
- Design professional-looking CD labels and jewel case spine labels
- Design and apply labels with professional results--label disappears for a professional, printed look
- Labels won't lift, peel off or wrinkle in CD drives and players
- Ideal forphoto albums, music collections, marketing CDs or data backups
- Apply labels with Avery Applicator (available separately) or any jewel case