This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Learning Resources® Nancy B’s Science Club® Microscope And Activity Journal Set, 9"H x 8 3/4"W x 2 3/4"D, Grades 3-7 Item # 613415
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Powerful microscope lets kids zoom in on the world around them
- Set includes 2-in-1 light and dissecting microscope, 22-page journal and a full set of science tools. Tools include a pair of tweezers, a scalpel, a petri dish, a spatula, a stirring rod, a test tube, a pipette, 7 cover slips and slide labels, 4 prepared slides, 7 blank slides and a specimen vial.
- Microscope features 30x, 100x and 400x magnifications, so kids can get a close view of specimens. Rubber eyecup helps provide a comfortable view.
- Journal has 22 pages of experiments and activities for kids to explore.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- A great learning tool for junior scientists in grades 3 through 7.
|age recommendation||8 - 12 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade|
|size||9"H x 8 3/4"W x 2 3/4"D|