- Compatible HP models:
- Fax: 640, 650, 2140
- Yields up to 895 pages.
- Black pigment ink delivers sharp black text, making printed or faxed documents easy to read. Ink dries quickly to avoid smudges so you can handle your printouts soon after printing.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|Shipping Width||4.6 in|
|Shipping Height||5.5 in|
|Shipping Depth||1.4 in|
|Compatible with||HP Fax 2140, 640, 650|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 oz|
|maximum yield per unit||895 pages|
|Consumable Type||Ink cartridge|
|compatible machine models||HP models: Fax: 640, 650, 2140|
|print technology||inkjet printer/copier/fax|
|duty cycle||Up to 895 pages|
|model name||701 (CC635A)|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
number of cartridges
- Get consistently sharp, clean output on everyday paper using Original HP ink.
- Original HP ink is designed to work seamlessly with your HP fax machine and paper.
- Original HP ink cartridges are widely available in stores and online.
This product offers
Page yield (black and white): Page yield not published for this cartridge. *
HP Planet Partners
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP 2140 Fax
Operating temperature range
59 to 95°F
Storage temperature range
-40 to 140°F
Operating humidity range
10 to 80% RH
10 to 80% RH
HP’s inkjet print cartridges, ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.
What's in the box
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability