- High-definition 21.5" widescreen display. 1920 x 1080 resolution produces brilliant screen clarity.
- Easy access to peripherals and devices with plug-and-play ports. Includes VGA and DVI-D ports.
- Smooth tilt function lets you adjust monitor to your preferred angle.
- PowerNap brightness-dimming feature helps manage power consumption wisely. Puts monitor into sleep mode when not in use.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- Fast 5ms response time allows pixels to change colors quickly. Helps you enjoy smooth videos.
- Included in the box: Stand, power cord, drivers, documentation media, Quick Setup Guide and Safety Information, VGA cable, and DVI-D cable.
- Environmentally conscious design. Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards.
- Rigorous testing helps ensure long-term performance reliability.
- Comes with 3 years of Advanced Exchange Service and Limited Hardware Warranty.
|Width with Stand||20.20"|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||160°|
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|horizontal viewable angle||170 degrees|
|Features||Cable Management; Security Lock|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|monitor brightness||250 cd/m2|
|Depth with Stand||6.52"|
|Number of Screens||1|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|Horizontal Frequency||83 kHz|
|dimensions||15.62"H x 20.20"W x 6.52"D|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Product Type||LCD Monitor|
|Color Supported||16.7 Million Colors|
|diagonal screen size||21.5 inches|
|Panel Technology||Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film)|
|VESA Mount Standard||100 x 100|
|signal input type||DVI-D (digital) with HDCP; VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|package contents||E2214H Widescreen LCD Monitor; Stand Riser; Stand Base; VESA™ Screw Cover; Power cable; VGA Cable; DVI Cable; Drivers and documentation media; Quick setup guide; Product and Safety Information Guide|
|Product Name||E2214H Widescreen LCD Monitor|
|Ecolabel||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Gold; TCO Certified Displays; China Energy Label (CEL)|
|viewable image size||21.5 inches|
|Height with Stand||15.62"|
|screen type||TN (TFT active matrix LCD)|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Operating Power Consumption||30 W|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Gold|
|pixel pitch||0.248 mm|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Mount Type||Wall Mountable|
From the Manufacturer|
Balances performance and value with vivid clarity.A brilliant, clear 21.5” display with environmentally conscious design and rigorous testing for reliability.
- Essential features: High-resolution widescreen 21.5" display has the features you need to help boost productivity.
- Outstanding quality: Rigorous testing and process-quality monitoring help ensure long-term performance reliability.
- Environment-conscious: Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards.
Brilliant clarityCatch every little detail in Full HD brilliance. The DellTM 22 Monitor offers sharp, clear images that make any project easy to complete.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz (max)
- LED backlighting
- Fast 5 ms response time (typical)
- 84% color gamut1 (typical)
Functional and easy to useThe Dell 22 Monitor is the smart choice for making work easy and play entertaining.
- Plenty of room to work and play with a 16:9 widescreen format
- Convenient onscreen access to your peripherals through the available plug-and-play VGA and DVI-D ports
- Handy preset auto modes with Dell Display Manager
Comfortable and convenientNo squinting or craning your neck with the Dell 22 Monitor. It’s built for comfort.
- Adjustable to your preferred angle with smooth tilt functionality (up to 5.5° forward or 22° backward)
- Easy-to-reach front panel controls
- VESA compatible for various mounting options
A monitor with staminaThe Dell 22 Monitor is built for long-term reliability. It has undergone continuous process quality monitoring and rigorous testing to help ensure stringent standards compliance.
Created for wide deploymentGlobal availability of the Dell 22 Monitor allows you to deploy consistent and uniform technology for employees worldwide. A long and stable product lifecycle will help ease transition planning.
Environmentally conscious manufacturingThe Dell 22 Monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated2
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Labeled (CEL)
Energy-efficient designWith 19W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.5W in active-off mode, the Dell 22 Monitor can help keep energy costs down, particularly in large deployments. Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap , which you can enable through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
- 1 Color gamut (typical) is based on CIE1976 (83 %) and CIE1931 (72%) test standards.
- 2 EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability