- High-definition 24" widescreen display. 1920 x 1080 resolution produces brilliant screen clarity.
- Easy access to peripherals and devices with plug-and-play ports. Includes VGA and DVI-D ports.
- Smooth tilt function lets you adjust monitor to your preferred angle.
- PowerNap brightness-dimming feature helps manage power consumption wisely. Puts monitor into sleep mode when not in use.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- Fast 5ms response time allows pixels to change colors quickly. Helps you enjoy smooth videos.
- Included in the box: Stand, power cord, drivers, documentation media, Quick Setup Guide and Safety Information, VGA cable, and DVI-D cable.
- Environmentally conscious design. Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards.
- Rigorous testing helps ensure long-term performance reliability.
- Comes with 3 years of Advanced Exchange Service and Limited Hardware Warranty.
|Vertical Viewing Angle||160°|
|Width with Stand||22.48"|
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||500 mW|
|horizontal viewable angle||170 degrees|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|monitor brightness||250 cd/m2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Depth with Stand||6.46"|
|Number of Screens||1|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Gold; TCO Certified Displays; China Energy Label (CEL)|
|dimensions||16.47"H x 22.44"W x 6.46"D|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Product Type||LCD Monitor|
|Color Supported||16.7 Million Colors|
|diagonal screen size||24 inches|
|Panel Technology||Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film)|
|VESA Mount Standard||100 x 100|
|signal input type||DVI-D (digital) with HDCP; VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|package contents||E2414H Widescreen LCD Monitor; Stand; Power Cable; VGA Cable; DVI Cable; Cable cover; Drivers and documentation media; Quick Setup Guide; Product Information Guide|
|Product Name||E2414H Widescreen LCD Monitor|
|viewable image size||24 inches|
|Height with Stand||16.47"|
|screen type||TN (TFT active matrix LCD)|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Operating Power Consumption||30 W|
|pixel pitch||0.277 x 0.277 mm|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Mount Type||Wall Mountable; Arm-mountable|
From the Manufacturer|
Designed to be reliable and clear
Brilliant screen clarity, environment-conscious design and rigorous reliability testing define the Dell 24 Monitor | E2414H.
- Essential features: High-resolution widescreen 24" display has the features you need to help boost productivity.
- Outstanding quality: Rigorous testing and process-quality monitoring help ensure long-term performance reliability.
- Environment-conscious: Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards.
Catch every little detail in Full HD brilliance. The Dell 24 Monitor offers sharp, clear images that help make any project easy to complete.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- LED backlighting
- Fast 5ms response time (typical)
- 83% color gamut1 (typical)
Functional and easy to use
The Dell 24 Monitor is the smart choice for making work easy and play entertaining.
- Plenty of room to work and play with a 16:9 widescreen format
- Convenient onscreen access to your peripherals through the available plug-and-play VGA and DVI-D ports
- Handy preset auto modes with Dell Display Manager
Comfortable and convenient
No squinting or craning your neck with the Dell 24 Monitor. It’s built for comfort.
- Adjustable to your preferred angle with smooth tilt functionality
- Easy-reach front panel controls
- VESA compatible for various mounting options
The Dell 24 Monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Labeled (CEL)
With 20W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.5W in active-off mode, the Dell 24 Monitor can help keep energy costs down, particularly in large deployments. Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, which you can enable through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability