This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
MakerBot® Replicator® Z18 Wireless 3D Printer Item # 615173
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create professional-quality prototypes and models
- Large build volume for expert-level projects combines with Real-Time Prototyping™. Helps you refine your designs at a faster pace.
- Makes it easy to create professional quality, high resolution prototypes and complex models.
- Powered by user friendly, app-enabled and cloud-enabled MakerBot operating system. Designed so you can monitor your 3D projects remotely.
- Choose USB, Ethernet or WiFi connectivity for seamless production.
- MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace. Helps you minimize downtime while you quickly adapt to improvements in materials with no need to replace the entire printer.
- High quality, low cost consumables help ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers.
- Features 100 micron to 200 micron layer resolution.
|Build Materials Supported||Polylactide (PLA)|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||33.9"H x 19.4"W x 22.2"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Filament Diameter||0.1 in|
|Input File Formats Supported||STL, OBJ, Thing, MakerBot|
|material||PLA (PolyLactic Acid) Plastic; ABS Plastic; Aluminum|
|material accepted||polylactic acid (PLA)|
|Max Build Size||18 in x 12 in x 12 in|
|maximum creation dimensions||12"H x 18"W x 12"D|
|Maximum Print Resolution||3.9 mil|
|maximum resolution||320 x 240|
|Min Layer Thickness||2.54 mil|
|Nozzle Diameter||15.7 mil|
|number of print jets||1|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB|
|print technology||3D printer|
|Print/Creation Size||12" x 18" x 12"|
|screen size||3.5 in.|
|Supported Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|warranty length||60-day limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||90.39 lb|
|what's in the box||Safety Booklet, MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder, Large MakerBot PLA Filament Spool, Build Plate Tape, Power Cord, USB Cable, 5 mm Hex Wrench|
|What's Included||Replicator Z18 3D Printer; Software CD|
|Show More ▾|
MAKERBOT REPLICATOR Z18 3D PRINTER
|Massive build volume and the best price/performance in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category|
THE IDEAL 3D PRINTER FOR YOUR EXTRA-LARGE PROJECTS
- 2,592 CUBIC INCHES | 30.5 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H CM | 12.0 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN
- Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial prototypes, models, and products
- Think and build bigger than ever
- Print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner
THE BEST PRICE/PERFORMANCE IN THE PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTER CATEGORY
- Enclosed and heated build chamber designed for printing large models with minimal curling
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace
- App and cloud enabled
MAKERBOT SMART EXTRUDER+
- The swappable Smart Extruder minimizes downtime by enabling you to quickly replace a worn extruder in minutes.
- The modular design lets you plan for the natural wear common to 3D printing extruders.
- Keep a spare Smart Extruder on hand. A quick swap will save you time. And helps keep your production flowing.
- Easy to swap or replace
- Detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print
- Sends notifications to MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps
[12.0 L X 12.0 W X 18.0 H IN]
42,512 CUBIC CENTIMETERS
[2,592 CUBIC INCHES]
0.9 KG [2.0 LB]
AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE
52 KG [115 LBS]
MAC OS X (10.7+)
LINUX (UBUNTU, FEDORA)
50/60 HZ; 350 W
CAMERA RESOLUTION 320 X 240