Seagate STEA2000403 2 TB External Hard Drive Item # 615650
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Nothing says "Game Over" for the Xbox One experience like a full hard drive. Boost your console's storage capacity with the Seagate Game Drive, the only external hard drive designed exclusively for Xbox One or Xbox 360.
|Compatibility||Xbox One; XBOX 360|
|Device Supported||Gaming Console|
|drive connector type||USB 3.0|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|package contents||Game Drive for Xbox Portable HDD; 18-inch (45.72cm) USB 3.0 cable; Quick Start Guide|
|Product Name||Game Drive for Xbox Portable HDD|
|storage capacity||2 TB|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Up Your Game
Nothing says “Game Over” for the Xbox One® experience like a full hard drive. Boost your console’s storage capacity with the Seagate Game Drive, the only external hard drive designed exclusively for Xbox One or Xbox 360®.
- 2TB lets you store 50+ Xbox One games
- Plug-and-play setup gets you up and playing in seconds
- Compact size and no power cable means it’s perfect for your living room or to take to a friend’s house
Keep All Your (Good) Games
With 2TB on your Xbox One, you can save the world—and all the games that are worth keeping. Free up space on your console’s internal drive while consolidating 50+ Xbox One games1 into a single location.
Instant Level Up
Just plug it in and it works. Xbox automatically detects and sets up the new drive.
Pedal to the Metal with USB 3.0
With USB 3.0 performance, you get a full-throttle gaming experience.
Works with Xbox 360
You can connect the Game Drive to the USB 2.0 port on your Xbox 360.
Glorify Your Gamertag
Xbox will ask you to name your Game Drive. “PlanetSera”, “MasterChief”, or your gamertag—it’s up to you how you make it your own.
- Seagate Game Drive Portable Drive
- USB 3.0 cable
- Quick start guide
- 1 Average game size is 35–50GB.
- 2 Requires Xbox Live login from original game owner.
- 3 The amount of memory (measured in gigabytes or terabytes) that can be stored in a disc drive. Usually given as formatted capacity (see format operation). One gigabyte, or GB, equals one billion bytes and one terabyte, or TB, equals one thousand billion bytes. Your computer's operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and will not be available for data storage.