Scholastic Professional The Guided Reading Teacher's Companion Guide, Kindergarten To 8th Grade Item # 616640
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
After finishing a lengthy passage or memorable novel, it's time to lead a classroom discussion. With this flip-chart guide, you can use the prompts, discussion starters and teaching points to help students convey their thoughts in an effective and coherent manner.
- Encourage students to process reading material more effectively with the helpful pointers in this guide.
- Prompts, discussion starters and teaching points persuade students to think deeper and express their thoughts more coherently.
- Self-standing design is ideal for use with smaller groups.
- Spiral binding withstands daily use and makes it easy to flip through the guide.
- For students in kindergarten through 8th grade.
|age recommendation||5 - 13 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||26|
|size||8 1/2" x 11|