Texas Instruments® TI-30XS MultiView Scientific Calculator, blue Item # 617135
View multiple calculations and answers as you would write it on paper
- Easily scroll, review and edit current or previous entries.
- Features a function table and data/list editor.
- Great for general math, pre-algebra, algebra I & II, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, general science and biology.
- 4-line x 16-character, easy-to-read LCD display.
- MATHPRINT entry and output mode for viewing calculations in math notation. Including answers in terms of pi, square roots and fraction.
- CLASSIC mode for similar entry and compatibility with previous 2-line scientifics.
- Toggle key lets you change the form of answers between exact and decimal approximation.
- Fraction/decimal/percent conversions.
- Battery powered with solar cell assistance to lengthen battery life.
- Quick and easy reset of calculator via 2 key press or menu for exam purposes.
- Hard plastic, color-coded keys.
- Non-skid rubber feet.
- Snap-on protective hard case included.
|Operations/Functionality||7 memory variables; x10n key for quick input of numbers in powers of 10; One- and two-variable statistics; Convert Angles From Degrees To Radians To Grads; Logs And Antilogs; Hyperbolics; Trigonometry; Combinations and permutations|
|power source||dual battery/solar|
|last digit erase||yes|
|number of batteries required||3|
|Number of Display Digits||16|
|battery type||button cell|
|Product Name||TI-30XS Scientific Calculator|
|manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc.|
|numeric memory capacity||7 numbers|
|brand name||Texas Instruments|
|number of characters per line||16|
|number of lines in display||4|
|dimensions||0.75" x 3.4" x 7.25"|
|Product Type||Scientific Calculator|
|number of functions||99|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Show More ▾|