MakerBot PLA Filament Spool, MP06101, Large, Army Green, 1.75 mm Item # 617898
- Made of highly pure resin, so your final product retains the quality you expect. PLA printed objects offer sharp corners and edges along with a glossy look and feel.
- Quality tested to help ensure consistency and avoid system down time. Long-duration testing uses a large 3D model (18 - 24 hours of print time) to ensure a consistent print job. Every filament color is tested at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron) layer resolutions on all MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot apps offer and will reliably slice and print all types of models.
- Adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot build plate tape for easy setup.
- PLA filament is designed to resist warping and curling, which allows you to print without a heated build plate.
- Nontoxic design helps ensure user safety.
|Additional Information||Spool Diameter: 25.0 cm (9.84 in); Spool Width: 4 cm (1.57 in); Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 in); Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm|
|compatible machine models||MakerBot models: Replicator: 2, (5th Generation), 5th Generation, Z18|
|Consumable Type||PLA filament|
|Filament Diameter||0.07 in|
|Glass Transition Temperature||149 °F|
|Melting Temperature||320 °F|
|Nozzle Temperature||446 °F|
|print technology||3D printer|
|Product Name||Army Green PLA Large Spool / 1.75mm / 1.8mm Filament|
|Spool Diameter||9.8 in|
|Spool Width||1.6 in.|
|Show More ▾|