- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find your fit! It's easy to alter the amount of resistance needed to recline in your chair by adjusting the tilt tension. Or you can secure the chair into its upright position with tilt lock.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture.
- Padded armrests help relieve shoulder strain.
- Dual-wheel casters for smooth mobility.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards.
- Simple assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Greener choice — contains 65% recycled content. This luxurious, eco-conscious chair features bonded leather seating surfaces, which are made from recycled leather and leather scraps.
- GREENGUARD® certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||23 1/2"W x 21 3/4"D|
|seat material||bonded leather|
|dimensions||46 1/2"H x 28 1/4"W x 30 3/4"D|
|chair back style||high-back|
|back cushion height||21 3/4 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||43 1/2" - 46 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|brand name||True Innovations|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||65%|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability