Motorola Moto G Smartphone - 8 GB Built-in Memory - Wireless LAN - 4G - Bar - Black Item # 620229
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Choose the phone that's always there for you, even in less-than-ideal conditions. The water protection keeps your phone safe from splashes and drops in water. You need a phone that can stand up to your demanding lifestyle and Corning Gorilla Glass is there to keep your phone protected from unsightly scrapes and scratches. With this phone's powerful battery, you can go about your jam-packed day and not worry about battery life. Its display lets you preview notifications and updates. Experience vivid colors even outdoors thanks to its sharp HD display. Browse, stream music, watch video, and play games at blazing speed. This smartphone delivers high-quality photos in any environment. Even in low light, the ultra-fast lens produces crystal-clear images, and the color-balancing dual LED flash preserves color and clarity.
|cellular data connectivity||LTE; HSPA+; UMTS; EDGE; GPRS|
|processor speed||1.40 GHz|
|SAR Category (Belgium)||C|
|Cellular Network Supported||GSM 850; GSM 900; GSM 1800; GSM 1900|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes|
|Messaging Type||Email; Instant Messaging; SMS (Short Message Service); MMS (Multi-media Messaging Service)|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Product Line||Moto G|
|sensor type||Accelerometer; Proximity Sensor; Ambient Light Sensor|
|Display Screen Technology||In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology|
|screen size||5 in.|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13 Megapixel|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|LTE Band||LTE Band 4, LTE Band 17, LTE Band 5, LTE Band 7, LTE Band 2|
|Graphics Accelerator||Qualcomm ADRENO 306|
|Number of SIM Card Supported||1|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Built-in Memory||8 GB|
|Operating System Version||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop|
|processor type||Snapdragon 410|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Pixel Density||294 ppi|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Internal Memory Capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory Card Size Supported||32 GB|
|SIM Size Supported||Micro|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|Camera Modes||Burst mode, Panorama, Slow Motion mode|
|Processor Core Qty||Quad-core|
|Product Name||Moto G Smartphone|
|manufacturer||Motorola Mobility LLC|
|Mobile Broadband Generation||4G|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|battery capacity||2470 mAh|
|Integrated TV Tuner||No|
|screen resolution||1280 x 720|
|Near Field Communication||No|
|Front Camera Resolution||5 Megapixel|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Advanced performance. Packed with features that will thrill you today—and tomorrow
- 4G LTE speed - The new Moto G gives you the blazing-fast speed of 4G LTE/4G. So you can browse the web, stream music,play games, and watch videos. It’s a small price to pay for a whole lot of speed.
- HD display - With a sharp, 5" HD display, every photo, video, and game looks its best. Experience vivid colors, deep blacks,and crisp whites—even outdoors.
- Quad-core processor - With a fast Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor, 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU, and advanced Adreno graphics,you can switch back and forth between your favorite apps without slowing down.
- Storage and expansion - With the option to add up to 32 GB more with a microSD card* you won’t give storage a second thought.You’ll have plenty of room for apps, music, movies, and photos.
Outstanding camera. With two cameras and new enhancements, there’s lots to smile about.
- Dual cameras - Shoot outstanding photos with a 13 MP camera featuring a dynamic Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) dualLED flash. Plus, with a 5 MP camera in front, you’ll look great whether you’re taking a selfie or chatting on a video call.
- Dual LED flash - Capture true-to-life photos with a dynamic Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash. It automatically adjusts the flash for natural-looking skin tones and consistent, vibrant colors—even in low light.
- Quick Capture - Launch the camera with just a twist of your wrist. Touch anywhere to take a shot, capture panoramic photos, or record video. Then share your favorites with just three taps
- Display - Watch your photos come to life in dazzling detail on the sharp, 5" HD display.
Proven durability. Designed to survive. Built to last. Pick up a phone that won’t let you down.Water resistant - Water is your phone’s worst enemy. IPX7-rated protection keeps your phone safe from splashes and accidentaldrops in water.1
Battery - The new Moto G is designed to last a full day and then some thanks to its 2470 mAh battery. Dash to school orwork in the morning. Meet up with family or friends. Then head out for the evening. All without worrying about stoppingto recharge. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average user profile that includes both usage and standby.2
Gorilla Glass- Keep your Moto G protected from scrapes and scratches with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, which spans nearly edge to edge.
Personalization. Make your phone unique by customizing it like no other. Only from Motorola.
- Moto Maker - Start by previewing black or white Moto G designs and choosing one. Then select your back color, and one of 10 camera trim colors. Pick out a swappable Motorola Shell. Even have your name or a message laser etched. There are thousands of ways to personalize your Moto G.
- Motorola Shells or Flip Shells - Mix things up with interchangeable backs called Motorola Shells, available in eight different colors. For extra protection, choose from five colors of Motorola Flip Shells.
- Design - Everyone should have a well-designed phone. That’s the idea behind the new Moto G. With a curved back thatfeels good in your hands, it’s as comfortable as it is beautiful.
Pure Android™ experience plus Moto innovations. Simplifying what you’re doing. Anticipating what you
- Pure Android experience - Run the latest version of Android™ OS, Lollipop, free from unnecessary software that slows you down.
- Moto Assist - Moto Assist understands whether you’re in the car, at work, or at home, and adapts in ways that help you. Likeletting only priority calls through while you’re asleep. Or automatically replying to important messages when you’re inmeetings. You can even add new places and activities such as “office” or “school,” and then set preferences that keep the phone quiet—or read your new messages out loud.
- Moto Display - Moto Display gives you a simple, discreet preview of notifications and updates. Just give your phone a nudgeto see what’s new, then go right to the related app to handle it now—or leave it for later. Even play or pause your music without unlocking your phone. Because you shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to stay in the loop.
- Moto Actions - Moto Actions do more for you by reacting to your natural motions and gestures. Simply twist your wrist toopen the camera, so great shots never slip away. Two chops downward gives you a flashlight to find your keys in the dark. Moto Actions react to you.
- Voice - You don’t have to spend all that time typing. Speak up and use Google Voice Search for Android to browse the web, make a call, find a restaurant, get directions, and so much more.
Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
System Architecture/Processor: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 410 (MSM8916) processor with 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 306 with 400 MHz GPU
Storage and memory (RAM) Options:3 8 GB storage + 1 GB RAM or 16 GB storage + 2 GB RAM -- both with removable storage that supports up to 32 GB micro SD card (sold separately)
Dimensions: Height: 142.1mm (5.59 inches) Width: 72.4mm (2.85 inches) Curve: 6.1-11.6mm (0.24-0.48 inches)
Weight: 155g (5.47 ounces)
Display: 5-inch, 720p HD (1280 x 720), 294 ppi, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Battery:4 2470 mAh, mixed usage up to 24 hours
Water Resistant:5 Yes, IPX7
Networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+, 4G LTE, CDMA
Bands (by model): Moto G - GSM (XT1540) LTE (2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17) UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 1700/AWS, 1900, 2100 MHz) GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) Moto G - Sprint Prepaid, US Cellular, Virgin Mobile (XT1548) LTE (2, 4, 5, 12, 17, 25, 26) UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 1700, 1900 MHz) CDMA (800, 850, 1900 MHz) TD-LTE (41 TD2500) GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Rear Camera: 13 MP; f/2.0; Field of view (FOV) 76 degrees; CCT dual-LED flash; Auto focus; Quick Capture (twist wrist to launch camera); Tap anywhere to capture; 4X digital zoom (drag to zoom in/out); Slow motion video; Burst mode; Auto HDR; Panorama; Video iHDR; Manual focus and exposure controls; Timer; Active viewfinder (recognizes QR codes and barcodes)
Front Camera: 5MP; f/2.2; Field of view (FOV) 72 degrees; Display flash; Fixed focus; Tap anywhere to capture; 4X digital zoom; Slow motion video; Burst mode; Auto HDR; Tap to focus; Quick Capture
SIM Card: Micro-SIM
Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5mm headset jack
Bluetooth® Technology: Bluetooth version 4.0 LE
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
Speaker: Earpiece, loudspeaker, 2-mic support
Video Capture: 1080p HD video, 30 fps (MPEG4, H.264)
Location Services: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
Sensors: Accelerometer (2), Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity, Sensor Hub
Base color: Black or White
In the box: Moto G, Wall Charger, Guides
Motorola Shells (sold separately): Black, Navy, Cabernet, Golden Yellow, Lime, Cherry, Blue, Turqouise, Raspberry, Chalk
Motorola Flip Shells (sold separately):Turquoise with Dark Teal, Blue with Navy, Raspberry with Cabernet, Crimson with Cherry, Licorice with Charcoal
Front Facing Camera
Rear Facing Camera
- 1 Designed to withstand immersion in up to 3 feet of fresh water for up to 30 minutes provided the back cover is properly sealed. Not designed to work while submerged underwater. Do not use while swimming, or subject it to pressurized streams of water. Not dustproof. See Motorola.com for details.
- 2 All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average user profile that includes both usage and standby. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on signal strength, network configuration, features selected, and voice, data, operating temperature and other application usage patterns.
- 3 Available user storage is less due to preloaded software, and is subject to change due to software updates.
- 4 All battery life claims are approximate and based on a standard mixed use profile. The mixed use profile is based on Motorola devices on major 4G LTE networks with excellent coverage and includes both usage and standby time. Out-of-box settings are applied to the mixed use profile to project battery performance. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
- 5 Designed to withstand immersion in up to 3 feet of fresh water for up to 30 minutes provided the back cover is properly sealed. Not designed to work while submerged underwater. Do not use while swimming, or subject it to pressurized streams of water. Not dustproof.