- Home /
- Product Details
- Poems will inspire your third and fourth graders to think, "I can write poems like this, too!"
- Routman provides strategies for using kids' poems as models to guide children to write poems about things they know and care about. Kids can write about eating French fries to secret places and family trips.
- She invites children to study the model poem — beginning by asking kids, "What do you notice?"
- She demonstrates the poetry-writing process to children: thinking aloud and drafting poems about her own life and then inviting children to write on their own.
- Includes 20 reproducible poems written and illustrated by third and fourth graders to share with kids.
- Perfect for classroom teachers and parents.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability